Break time

" The winner is Percy Jackson"! "You're the best Percy Jackson"! " Woooo hooooo"! Brian was so scared out of his wits. " I. .......c......a......n....t a.....t......t......a......c.....k.... Percy Jackson".

" I thought Percy Jackson was this weak bodyguard that couldn't do anything. That Frank was so fearsome he could have a guard weaker than he is. Frank before felt stronger than Percy Jackson. Ah! Then how strong is Frank"?

"He listened to Frank's command immediately and obliterated Tracy. It seems that I made a grave miscalculation". Brian gulped and thought "I hope they don't find out what I tried to do. Good thing I have a contingency plan". Brian looked at Gregory and thought "found it".

Percy walked off the stage and said "I'm taking a break Frank. Call me when it's my turn to play again hahhaha"! The crowd parted as Percy walked opening a path for him. " Hey how come he gets a break"? " Ahahha"!

Percy's hand made an exist wound from the back of the heir that made the comment. Percy loudly whispered " because I can kill you all anytime I feel like it. Now be a good boy and die for me". "I...t w...a....s... j....u...s....t a q....u....e.....s....t.....i....o....n". The heir gasped and died. Percy maneuvered his hand so that the dead body slid down and hit the floor. Domain said " wow I didn't know he had it in him".