Testing Metal

Percy eyes slowly opened and he said " what happened"? Percy found himself lying down among the grass. " This doesn't make any sense to me. Why does this always happen to me"?. Percy sat up more and as he gazed further out.

He noticed six people coming to meet him. A voice said in a jovial mood " we have another guest how exciting. Haha hahaha may I ask for your name stranger"? Percy said " my name is Percy Jackson. Can you please tell me where am I"?

" Welcome to Lincoln my name is Gold. I am prince of Lincoln and this person next to me is my glamorous soon to be wife June. June smiled at Gold and said " flattery won't get you out of mess got in Gold". Gold laughed nervously and said " it was worth a try". Percy realized couple problems when he saw one.

Percy thought "poor Gold he's in the dog house. I'm not too worried he'll know how to get out". June smiled at Percy and said " welcome to Lincoln. It's a beautiful enchanting land that respects power and abilities". Just then a guard rushed up to Percy and Gold's group.

" My prince assassin soldiers are in the Palace! They're holding your father and the princess captive"! Gold eyes blazed and he said " take us there immediately"! Percy rushed with the group towards the Palace. They entered through the secret passage.

Everyone was very quiet as they moved through the passage. Suddenly they heard "all you had to do was agree to give your daughter as my wife. Now look at the mess you forced me into. I detest violence king George". King Gorge replied " You're a monster; you kill your wife's that you lose interest in".

" Why would I give you my daughter monster? No I would rather die! Than send my daughter to be married to the cruelest God ever in history". Caro face twitched suddenly king George burst into flames. The Flames color was black and blue;king George never stood a chance. "Hahaha does anyone else dares challenge my authority"!

Gold swollowed and said " I have to fight him". June's face turned pale and she said " ...please don't go Gold I don't want to lose you too". Gold sadly smiled and said " it's my duty love I need to face him. I won't let my sister be taken by that mad man". Percy gazed around and said " Gold there's no way you'll be able to survive".

" The weakest assassin soldier level is greater than your level". " I realized that Percy but I have no choice". Percy smiled and said " you have courage Gold. I respect that so I'm going to kindly ask you to not fight. I don't want for you to die; I'll take care of this small situation".

Gold thought to himself " small situation! What does Percy Jackson mean when he said that"? Percy closed his eyes checking mentally for all the enemies. " Ah that's all the men he brought. This won't take more than two moves from my blade".

Percy grabbed his sword and with his eyes closed stood in a stance. " What is Percy going to do?" Gold and June thought together. Percy moved creating a wind that gently moved towards the assassin soldiers. Suddenly all the assassin soldiers exploded flinging blood and guts around the Palace.

Caro was so terrified that bodily fluids flowed from him. " What sorcery is this! Whose there"! Percy slowly walked towards Caro. " you know what really grinds my gears"?

" Weaklings picking on those who are not as stong as they are. I hate that type of gods the most". Percy stopped facing Caro. Percy said " You're not worthy of dieing by my blade. Instead I'll use just one finger". " Who do you think you are"!

" I run things here. I am the strongest god in this domain! I'm going to enjoy killing you. Then I'll marry my sweet candy". Percy stared intensely at Caro and said " talk is cheep; I want you to prove it by killing me"! " Caro growled and said " your dead"!

Caro rushed towards Percy Jackson with his great battle axe. Percy pointed with his finger to Caro. " Bang"! Caro's body folded on itself as if he was hit by a fright train. Caro's last thought as he was dieing was "I never should have attacked this kingdom".