Hiding in Plan Sight

"Quickly Percy you have to conceal yourself right now". " Why do I have to do that Alexander ? Why do I feel like this?" Suddenly the feeling intensified and the most beautiful harmonious voice Percy Jackson ever heard. " My name is Samiyah and I am the heir to the Gheramie Galaxy".

" This is a competition that determines which one of you present will be my husband". A fury began to build inside Percy Jackson. "No body but I will have what is mine". "Snap out of it Percy. You can't lose control like this".

"You will ruin your plan of hiding your power level. You must control your nature". "I will be the one who chooses my husband not the other way around". " You're mine Samiyah! You don't have a choice in the matter".

" Percy turn it down Percy Jackson. Or else Samiyah will know that your her chosen one. She won't let you go back to the Milky Way galaxy. Remember you have unfinished business back home. No its too late she's on her way here. I have to hide you now; you owe me big time Percy Jackson".

Flashing Samiyah appeared before Percy Jackson. "What did that bodyguard do? He's going to die". Percy gazed upon the most alluring, stunning, enticing, divine creature in the entire universe. Putting his head down quickly to stare at the ground.

Alexander feared that Percy will do something that he will regret later on. So Alexander activated the loser protocol inside Percy Jackson. Percy began shivering uncontrollably. Percy Jackson eyes never left the ground. Suddenly Samiyah pushed Percy Jackson to the floor. "Please don't hurt me ". Suddenly the crowd began to laugh uncontrollably at Percy Jackson.

" Some bodyguard to the second highest galaxy heir". "Haha your right, he can't defend himself at all". "Jason must have asked for the weakest bodyguard because he's so strong". " Ah I know his game, man I should have done the same plan". Samiyah leaped back onto the platform.

She stood once again with her father. " Dad I'm out of here. I need to go mediate in my training room. I'll see you at dinner tonight ".