Secret Revealed

" Hahaha that was the quickest overkill ever boys"! Samiyah stopped running. A salty stream of water fell down her cheeks. " My dear one. No its all my fault".

" Proof". Samiyah and the assassins were surprised to see a wooden log; in the spot where Percy was. "Boss what's going on"? " Shut your trap Qin I'm thinking"! Suddenly Qin was pulled by an invisible force deeper into the forest.

" Help me guys! Nooo I don't want to die"! The remaining 9 assassins couldn't see Qin anymore. The foliage blocked their view. "Boss what's going on here"? " Ahhhhhhhhhhkkkk..............". Samiyah became very afraid of what was occurring to the assassins. The assassins huddled close together. Their training kicking realizing they were being hunted. Qin's body was spewed out the foliage.

The body was so disfigured.Only the silver chain that was on Qin earlier marked him. It was so horrific that battle hardened tested Assassins screamed. Words formed out of the ground saying. " One down, nine to go".

" Please run away in terror. It makes things so much more exciting. Haha hahaha". The assassins were petrified with fear. Suddenly the ground opened up and swollowed up one of the remaining assassins.

" Ahhh". Streams of blood erupted out of the ground like a geyser. " Every man for himself"!The remaining ones fled in all directions. One by one all were hunted down and killed.

All the bodies piled up together. Percy jumped out of the pool. The color of the pool had changed from clear blue into blood red. Percy's body began to shake uncontrollably. " Foolish puny assassins"!

" How dear they mess with me"! Waving his hands towards the bodies. Percy caused a fire that lit up the carcasses. " I'm so happy that assassins tried to kill me. I needed to burn some steam.

Now that I had some action I need to get to the tournament arena. Now how can I win using the least amount of strength"? " Percy Jackson why are you pretending to be weak"? Startled Percy jumped and flipped in the air. Landing safety back on the ground facing Samiyah. Samiyah looked at Percy Jackson with gleaming eyes. Samiyah wispered "Father was right".