Chapter Twenty-Seven

After Louis and Harry had finished their pizza and movie they were cuddled up on the couch with a notebook. The room was only illuminated by the candles Harry had lit earlier in the night.

"Who else do you want to invite?" Harry asked, gently running his fingers up and down Louis' arm.

"I want Paul and Clodagh to be there. They've been huge in our lives and they invited us to their wedding." Louis murmured and wrote down the names. Louis thought hard for a moment before Harry piped up.

"I think Tayler, Emery's mom, should definitely come. Not only is she our daughter's best friend's mum but she was also at the restaurant when that fan verbally attacked you. Remember that girl's face when Tayler and Ali kicked her out?" Harry asked with a laugh and Louis nodded with a smile. "How about Troye Sivan, Terrance's boyfriend, and Melody Larson, our lawyer?" he wondered and Louis thought for a moment before writing it down.

"Who are we going to have be our flower girl and ring bearer?" Louis asked and Harry chuckled softly, giving Louis a look.

"Obviously Adaley will be our flower girl. What about Theo for our ring bearer? Greg and Denise are going to be there anyway." Harry suggested and Louis nodded slowly, putting a question mark by Theo's name. "What's with the question mark?" he asked and Louis shrugged slightly.

"We've gotta get Greg and Denise's permission first." Louis reminded him and Harry nodded, pulling out his phone. Louis cocked an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" he asked and Harry grinned.

"Calling Niall." Harry simply answered and dialed the familiar number, putting it on speaker.

"Hey Harry!" Niall's chipper voice rang through the silent apartment and Harry chuckled softly. Only that boy could be that happy and hyper at almost nine at night.

"Hey Ni. I got a couple questions for you." Harry hummed and Louis cocked an eyebrow, wondering what the second question was.

"I'm all ears mate!" Niall said happily and Harry chucked softly.

"First question is would Denise and Greg be okay with Theo being our ring bearer?" Harry asked.

"I don't see why not but I'll give them a call soon and get back to you. Now, what's your other question?" Niall asked and a giant smile grew on Harry's face.

"As you can probably tell Lou and I are writing our guest list and creating our wedding party. I was wondering if you would be okay with being one of my groomsmen?" Harry asked and there was a yell from the other end of the call.

"HELL YES!" Niall shouted and cleared his throat. "I mean I'd be honored to be one of your groomsmen." He said in a calmer voice and Harry let out a loud laugh.

"Thank you. I'll talk to you later though. We have to make some more phone calls." Harry said with a smile and the two said goodbye before hanging up. Louis cocked an eyebrow.

"Who else do we have to call?" Louis asked, cuddling tighter into Harry's side.

"You've gotta ask Zayn, Liam, Lottie, and Lexi." Harry reminded him and Louis nodded slowly. "And I've gotta call Gemma, Cara, and Terrance. Why don't you call Zayn while I call Terrance? I wanna hear Liam's reaction when you ask him to be your best man." He said with a grin and Louis chuckled, grabbing his phone and dialing Zayn's number. The couple talked on the phone with their respective person for a while before bidding one another goodbye and hanging up. Harry looked at Louis and wiggled his eyebrows as Louis dialed Liam's number and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Liam panted and Louis grimaced.

"Please tell me you didn't pick up the phone while having sex." Louis cringed and Liam groaned on the other end.

"No you dolt. I just came back from a jog. What's up though?" Liam asked and Louis let out a sigh of relief.

"Well Harry and I are working on our wedding party list and I've got a question for you." Louis asked nervously.

"Yeah...?" Liam asked slowly and Louis smiled at his hesitation.

"Well I was thinking about who I would want as my best man and the person who's been there for me the most came to mind. So, Liam. Would you like to be my best man?" Louis asked and Liam gasped.

"Oh my god! Of course! This is a huge honor, Louis! Thank you so much for asking me. You don't know how much this means to me. I love you man." Liam said, voice cracking slightly.

"Aw. LiLo is still alive and well!" Harry cooed.

"Shut it Styles. Not only are you a huge pain in the ass but you ruined the moment too." Liam grumbled and Louis snickered softly.

"For the record, I love you too. I gotta go though. So much more planning to do." Louis said and Liam said goodbye before hanging up. Harry smiled down at Louis and gently kissed the top of his head.

"Can you believe that we're planning our wedding? Who would've thought that auditioning for the X-Factor would change my life so dramatically? I mean not only am I living my dream with my best friends but I've got the best fiancé, the best daughter, and we have the best fans." Harry said and laid his head on the back of the couch. "I'm honestly waiting for my mum to come into my room and wake me up, telling me its time for school. None of this feels real." He whispered and Louis looked at Harry fondly. "I know that we spent a long time hating Simon and Modest! but they were the only company that believed in us at that time. We went from only having our families believe in us to having millions of people believe in us." He murmured and Louis nodded, gently kissing Harry's cheek.

"Hey, I've got a question." Louis said after a few minutes of silence.

"Hm?" Harry hummed, enjoying the peace that had enveloped him throughout the night.

"What if, while we're on break, we do something like the video diaries again? I don't mean sit on the stairs and film all five of us but do little video diaries of our lives while on break. We could have little clips of the other boys but it'd be mainly focused on you, me, and Adaley and our adventures as a family." Louis suggested and Harry's face lit up.

"That's a brilliant idea! I think the fans would love it." Harry said gleefully and Louis nodded, smiling at his idea.

"The fans always talk about missing out on updates of us and our lives while we're on break and I feel like this would be a good way for them to keep up with us." Louis said happily and Harry nodded, kissing Louis enthusiastically.

"I can't wait to get this started! Do you think we should start tomorrow when Adaley is home?" Harry asked and Louis chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"I think our intro video should involve our entire family." Louis said with a small smile and Harry's heart swelled with love.

"Say that again." Harry whispered and Louis smiled, knowing exactly what Harry wanted him to repeat.

"Our family." Louis breathed and Harry sealed his love's statement with a kiss. Everything was perfect and Harry wouldn't change his life for the world.