Chapter 5: Did I Get Stood Up?

{Hey guys, I'm going to start putting my authors note here :) I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! have a nice day}
******
Picture: Nova waiting in the library for Caleb
******
  I hope you guys enjoyed this 1k400 worded chapter!! It was fun making it (: this chapter is NOT edited. sorry.
******

It's currently 6:30 and I've been waiting here for two hours for Caleb. I swear if he doesn't show up in backing out and he can get a F in the class. I've been getting weird stares from everyone. Especially the Library lady, Miss. Ali. She's walking over to me.

     "Hello miss but so we're closing due to it's a school day." She said quietly.

  "Okay, but do you mind if I stay a bit longer, maybe 30 minutes? I'm suppose to meet someone.... but he never showed but I still have hope." I said sadly.

    "Okay, but only 30 minutes miss." She waved goodbye and walked away.
*******
30 minutes past and it's now 7 o'clock so I just gave up and I'm heading out right now. On the way to my car I see Caleb standing there looking at me.

"What do you want Caleb, your time is up. I've been waiting for now 3 hours and you didn't bother to show but now you do when I'm about to head home." I said angrily.

"I wanted to come late. I didn't want anyone to see me. That'd be too embarrassing."

     "Look Caleb, if you're going to be too embarrassed that you need a little bit help then I'll just stop now. I'm trying to help you and that's it. Good bye Caleb, next time you better be there or else I'm done doing this." I say as I try to get into my car but he won't move.

    "Look I'm ... s..sor-....sorry okay? How about we grab a bite to each then head to my house? Please, it'll only have to me 1 hour and a half to 2 hours..." He said willingly.

     Wow.. Caleb Rydner is saying sorry and needing for my help...? I kinda like this.. "Okay fine, but only for 2 hours, I got things to do ya know .." I said irritatedly. 
*********
We just ate and we're headed to his house and we're driving his car and I just decided to leave my car at the school library and decide to let my mom drop us off tomorrow.

    We arrived to his house and .... wow. That's all I can say. He lives on Hill Tree drive and that's the mansion. His house is HUGE. I never knew he was so rich. I knew he had some money due to his car. His house is probably the biggest house in the block!!

   "Hello... Hello? Earth to Nova, Earth to Nova." Caleb said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh.. uhm hi, are we here?" I said.

      "Yes let's head in." He said and before I could get out, he's already walked into the front door. I walked in and I saw Caleb hugging this girl. She had long brown hair and hazel eyes .. kinda like Caleb's but his has a hint of green and blue. Then I see Caleb picking up a little girl, probably around 3 and he's swinging her in the air while hugging her... wow I never knew Caleb could be so nice and playful.

      "Mom, Elly this is Nova. Nova this is Linda my mom and Elly my little sister." Caleb said introducing us. "Oh hello, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Nova, Caleb's new tu-" I was then cut off by Caleb, "Shes my friend. My friend." He said giving me a glare.

    "Oh yes, I'm his friend. Any ways, hi cutie, how old are you?" I said turning to Elly. "I'm tree, you're berry pwetty." She said and oh my gosh she sounds so adorable!!

    "Oh thanks you. You're very gorgeous ." I said blushing from her compliment. Wow that pretty bad, I blush from a three year olds compliment... "Oh spank yew." She said once again in her adorable voice. 

     "Well Nova and I should be getting up to my room. Don't worry mom, we won't do anything." Caleb said with a smirk. Then he winks at me. Eww, I can't picture that. I need to save my virgin soul.

      We make our way up to his bedroom and can I say that his house is so nice, elegant and BIG. As we walk into his room, I first see his room color, which is one wall his grey and the rest is white. I like it. It's not like any other boys, which probably would be dirty, sloppy and posters of nude girls hung up. "I like your room, it's very nice and neat." I said.

    "Thanks, we should get studying. You can just take a seat on my bed." He said pointing to his big bed in the middle of the room. I take a seat near the head bored and he takes a seat on the other side of the head bored. I start pressing everything out so he knows what we'll be studying about.

"Okay, do you wanna learn about the periodic table or about chemical reactions?" I said questioning him.

"How about we play a game of 20 questions, you know so we can get to know each other because I have a feeling we'll be hanging out a lot." He said smirking.

    "Okay, but only 20 questions then we'll study for about an hour then I have to leave." I said.

   "Will do baby," he smirked,"Question 1, what colour underwear are you wearing?"

     "Really Caleb?" He nodded. I looked down to check, "You're a pervert and white lace for your information." I whispered.

     "Ohhhh nice, hot and innocent. I like." He said smirking. Ew, why do guys like white lace so much?

   "Okay my turn, uhm.. why do you hook up with girls then throw them away like they're dirt?" I said confidently.

   He stiffened and said,"Why do you wanna know baby? Jealous. Do you wanna piece of me? I know I'm very irresistible."

     "Ew of course not!! I just wanna know because you might not temper her because it was only 2 days but you played my really close friend Katherine." I said.

    "Ohh I remember her. Nice ass." He smirked.

  "Really Caleb, you're a douche, I'm out." I said gathering everything.

   "No wait, look I'm sorry. Just sit down and cool and let's continue the game." He said. I don't know what got over me but I'm doing what he tells me to do. It's like he gots a spell on me.. "Okay.." I mumbled then I sat down.

   "Question 3, do you have any siblings?" Wow, he actually asked a question that wasn't perverted.

  "Yes, I have a brother and his name is Alex, you'd know him. He's your friend. Also, I have a best friend who is practically my sister and her name is Zoe Collins." I said happily.

    "Oh wait.. you're Alex's sister?" He questioned.

   "Yup, the one and only." I smiled. "Okay my turn.. what's your favorite type of music?"

    "I like rock and stuff like that. Like Fall out Boy, Panic at the Disco, I also like people like Halsey and Melanie Martinez." At that moment I screamed. "OMG I LOVE ALL OF THEM!?? YOU HAVE AMAZING TASTE IN MUSIC!"

    "Okay Nova, calm down." He chuckled. "Oh... oops sorry. I just really love them a lot." I blushed.

   "It's okay, my turn. What's your favorite color?" He asked, he's actually not that bad. But of course I'm not going to admit it.

   "My favorite color has to be grey. It's not black and it's not white." I said trying to be clever.

   "Oh that's cool. Mines navy." He said and I don't blame him. He looks good in navy.
*************

   I wake up hugging something that's soft yet hard. I feel pressure on my waist. I look up and oh my gosh.. It's Caleb. Caleb and I were cuddling. He has no shirt on and his arms are wrapped around my waist. I couldn't stop starring at his face. The way he sleeps is just adorable. His head is above mine and he looks like a god. Our body touching leaving no space. I look up again and he's awake. "Good morning babe." He said smirking.