Chapter 10: Oh No!!

{Hi my lovelies :P Well I hope you guys loved this chapter!! Make sure to vote by hitting that star!! I love you guys && I'm sorry that I might not be updating until Saturday. It's Thanksgiving then Black Friday!!}
***********
Q- Since it's Thanksgiving, what are you guys thankful for? I'm thankful for you guys, wattpad, One Direction & all of my friends :))
***********
Also shout out to one of my good friends nevaehbranch3 , its her birthday!!! I hope you had an amazing birthday!! xx
************

   It's now Monday, 4 days after I finally saw him. I'm still in pain and honestly I couldn't care less about school right now, but I'm still going to go. It usually takes me 30 minutes to get ready but today, I'm not going to even try. I took me 10 minutes, I put on black leggings with a maroon oversized Victoria Secrets shirt and then my black converse. I threw my hair into a messy bun and then I'm done.

   I headed downstairs and Alex wasn't there.. where could he be? He's always down there to greet me with pancakes or bacon. But then I remembered. He's staying with his friends his weekend, looks like I'll be stopping at McDonalds or Starbucks this morning.

   I left the house and went to pick up Zoe and we got breakfast and stuff like that and now we're headed to school. Great. And rumor has it a 'really hot senior' is enrolling today. I bet I know who, Jacob. Whoopy Do. I'm going to try my hardest to just ignore him and not run into him.
**************

Walking into school, I stopped by my locker to get all of my books and then I feel a presence next to me, I look up and the one and only Jacob Martin was standing there. "What the hell do you want from me Jacob? Wasn't it already clear in Thursday that I wanted NOTHING from you?" I spat out harshly.

   "Look Nova, give me a second chance here. Let me explain and let me take you out." He was looking into my eyes and I avoided eye contact. "I wanna make it up to you and I want the old us back. I missed my best friend and girlfriend." As he said 'girlfriend' it made me cringe.

  "Really. Girlfriend and best friend? No, you just can't do that. You're saying let you make it up to me, give you a second chance but where were you when I cried myself to sleep, where were you at the nights I didn't even wanna live? Where were you on the days I refused to eat because I felt like I wasn't good enough because you slept with some whore? Huh Jacob, where were you." I spat out tears threatening to down my eyes.

   "Nova I said I'm sorry and I know that doesn't do much but it's a start." He said.

   "Just do me a favor and leave me and my friends alone." I got up and started walking to Homeroom and guess what Jacob decides to do? He follows me, shocker.

  "Come on Nova! You're being so unfair! I'm trying to work this out but you're putting no effort. It's just so unfair." He spat out.

"You must be kidding me right? You're saying what I'm doing isn't unfair. Wanna know what's unfair. What's unfair is that I put my guard down for you, we dated for 3 years and you were my first. You were my entire world but when you got what you wanted, you slept with a whore. You stole my heart, stole my virginity and you stole my happiness. And then you left without saying goodbye and telling me why you did everything. That Jacob Martin is unfair." I screamed and by now tears are streaming down my face and we have a crowd.

"Nova.. plea-" Jacob said before getting cut off by the person I was least expecting, Caleb. "The lady has asked you multiple times to leave her alone. I think you at least owe her that." Caleb said.

"And who the hell do you think you are?" Jacob looked at him confused. "Me? Oh I'm a person you don't want to mess with, and if I see you around Nova ever again, you're gonna be a beating worse." As Caleb said that, he clocked Jacob causing him to fall on the floor unconscious. Holy shit.

"Nova, let's get out of here." As Caleb said that, he grabbed my arm and led me outside towards his bike. "We're skipping school and having a fun day." Caleb said, smiling at me before we hopped on his bike. Wow, I'm spending the day with Caleb and he just stood up for me.