Chapter 8: Netflix & Chill

{A/N hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to check out my other book! I really enjoyed writing this chapter! Love you guys!!}
***********
Q: Have you guys watched the new Hunger Games!??I Have!!! It was amazing and I friend like 5 times!!
**********

    It was currently 4 o'clock, Harry and I are setting up for the Netflix night. On the way home from school, we stopped by Target and got loads of food. We basically wiped the candy and chip aisle clean. When we got home, we when down stairs to set up because there's a little Theater room. I grabbed all my blankets and pillows I could find, turned on the TV to Netflix, set up the food and then we were done. Now 'the gang' is showing up. First came Zoe because she live a couple houses down, then Kayla and Katherine rode together and finally Kayden, and he was 'fashionably' late. We decided to watch 'Southpaul.' And boy was that movie absolutely amazing. I sat next to Harry and he was on my right. Next to Harry was Zoe. Then only left was Kayden, then Katherine, and then Kayla.

   When the movie was finished, I went upstairs to refill the popcorn and chip bowls and to also grab more drinks. As I was popping pop corn I guess everyone decided to sneak up on me. I guess they also thought it was a good idea to have a good fight. So as I went to turn around for some reason and Kayden yelled 'attack!!' and they all were flinging gummy worms, nerds, whip cream, ice cream, ect.. at me and once they ran out of things to attack me with, I glared at all of them and said, 'RUN' with a cold expression and at that moment their faces became pale and they all ran it different directions to hide. The pop corn just stopped popping, yes! I opened the bottles of water, cans of pop and opened up the juice packs, yes juice packs, I love them. I geared up and everybody should be scared. I'm coming with vengeance.

   I chased Zoe out to the front lawn, pinning her to the ground and dumping an entire can of coke on her while squirting ketchup on her. She now smells dreadful. I caught Harry behind a bush and I started to egg him then throwing flour on him. Ha ha ha, revenge is a bitch! I heard giggles and I looked at the doorframe and Kayla and Katherine were standing there, they noticed I spotted them and they ran. Of course I ran after them and I got them pretty good by pouring the hot popcorn butter on them then pouring sticky caramel popcorn on then. Oh damn, that's gonna be a bitch to get out. Now I was looking for the person who started this mess.

    Kayden.

   I ran out to the backyard knowing he'd go there because when we were younger, when we'd play hide-n-seek, he'd always hide back there. I spotted him in the trees and I acted like I didn't know he was up there. "Oh Kayden, oh Kayden. Where did you go? I can't find you." I shouted. I heard him giggle then ATTACK!! I started egging him causing him to fall from the very tall tree. Let's just say I laughed my ass off while he was groaning in pain. By now everyone's in the backyard laughing at Kayden. "Next time you know to never start a food fight with me because I never loose." I smirked telling everyone.

   "Come on guys, let's get cleaned up." I laughed.
************

   It's 3 hours later, everyone's cleaned up and we watched another movie. We moved upstairs to the family room and we all decided on playing board games! Of course I demanded playing Monopoly but everyone groaned and Harrry said, "But you always win!! It's not fair! How about we play Clue?" He smirk. Of course I said yes because that was also one of my favorite board games and everyone agreed with a nod or a 'sure'.

   We've been playing this for an hour and everyone but Harry and I are sill in the game because those other idiots guessed what is in the card instead of waiting and checking items off the list. Since they were tired waiting, they decided to play another board game and guess what it happened to be? Monopoly. Bloody hell. The game is getting intense Harry and I focused.

   "Harry, I think I know what it is.." I spat out nervously. He just looked up at me with a calm/worried look on his face because he couldn't take loosing to me. Again. Last time we paled, he was so sure that he was going to win but nope, I won. What can I say? I the king at board games. Before I could get say the first sentence to my guess, the door ring and Harry had a relief look on his face which caused me to burst out laughing. I made my way to the door and opened it still laughing my ass off. But when I looked up I saw him.

   I've never thought I'd see him again but he was standing there and I just wanted to fall in place and just cry. His forest green eyes looking down at me, his brown hair styled up and his perfect tan skin reflecting off the light. Standing in front of me was Jacob Martin. My 'Bestfriend'/ ex boyfriend who cheated on me then left without saying goodbye.