Chapter 15: Show him what he's missing

Hey guys :) I know by now we're on a love hate relationship (due to the last chapters :) but don't worry by the next chapter you're going to love me:) I hope y'all enjoyed this one! Don't forget to vote!! Also, a picture of what Nova looks like lol.
***********
QOTD: How do you feel about Caleb? Do you love him or hate him? ;)
************
Nova's P.O.V

       I was standing at her grave. Lilly Smith, my older sister. She died from homicide. She was walking home from her friends house one day and the police reports said that someone kidnapped her, raped her then beat her to death. They just left her in a ally to rot. She was so beautiful, short brown hair, hazel eyes and a olive skin tone. No matter what happened with our family, she was the one who never let that smile drop and the one who always brought us together at the end of the day. She was the one who practically raised Alex and I. Our mother was always out with friends partying and drinking because she wants to escape the fact that she was getting old and her husband was always working. And our dad, that's another issue. He's ALWAYS working. We're lucky if we even see him once a week. He always leaves money for us and I know deep down he loves us.

           I use to come here, to her grave ALL the time. But I stopped coming here last year, when Teresa, my mother left for her 'teenage' boyfriend. Okay, he's not really a teenager but he's 25 and my mom's 48. Did I also mention he's a model for Calvin Klein? Now all I really have left is my dad, Alex, and my 5 amazing friends. When our mother left, my dad handled it horribly. He was locked up in his room for WEEKS not coming out to eat or use that bathroom. Just because he was always working doesn't mean he didn't love Teresa. I remember after he came out we Alex and I had to take away ALL sharp objects, ropes and alcohol. He had to go to the hospital once because he tried to kill himself by cutting his arms and he lost to much blood. Thank god Alex was there to save him. When my mom heard about it, she came to visit. But just to ask for more money. That gold digging little whore.

     I look down at Lilly's grave and I see fresh flowers. Probably from Teresa or Alex. I sit down, across from her grave, facing it and I just stare at it. I wanna tell her everything. From everything with Caleb to what happened with mom and dad to everything that happened to the past year. So I do and by the end of it my mood has lifted and it feels like weights are off of my chest. If Lilly was here, she's tell me about the whole Caleb thing to just keep my head up and moving forward. To not waste any time on a little fling because in years to come it won't matter to me.

   All the sudden a beep goes off into my phone and I pull it out and it was from a number that I've never seen before. I open the text and then I froze....

FROM: NO CALLER ID
12:06

MEET ME AT THE SCHOOL BLEACHERS AT 4.
PLEASE, I NEED TO EXPLAIN. -XX CALEB

    The message came at 12:06 but right now it's 2:30, weird. I'm debating if I should go. A part of me wants to go to hear him out because everyone needs a chance to explain their actions and I want to know what he has to say but another part of me doesn't. Part of me is saying didn't he do enough? What he said was crystal clear? But then a brilliant idea came to me. Show him what he's missing. Checking the time, it's now 2:35. I rush home to get ready.

     Getting home I see Alex isn't here. Crap! I left him at school!! I'll just have to text Haz or Kayden. I rush upstairs and find the shortest pair of denim shorts I have and I put those on. Then I pull out a white crop top that goes right above my belly button then I throw on a black leather jacket. Since it is now February and it's kinda warm, I can wear an outfit like this, but I do kinda look like a bimbo. I put on a pair of black pumps that Kayla got me for Christmas and I curl my hair loosely, making voluminous wavy curls. I just put on a coat of mascara because mine washed away earlier from crying and I put on vibrant red lipstick. Checking the time it's now 3:45 and I'm making my way to school. Time to blow Caleb away...

**************

    I arrive at school at it's starting to get windy and clouds are out. Shit! It's probably going to rain! I go out back to the football bleachers and lo and behold Caleb is there, hands cupped starring at the ground. Even when I'm mad at him I still can't stop thinking about how hot he is. Cut it out Nova! He did you SO wrong! As I approached him I guess he heard so his head immediately snapped up and I could see a bruise on his face.. oh god what happened? Caleb's eyes widened as he saw my appearance  which caused me to smirk.  "Uhm.. you look different.." Caleb said breaking the silence.

     "Yup, I look like one of those bimbos you like." I said coldly waiting for this conversation to be done with. "Look I'm really sorry let me explain please." He said practically begging.  "You've got 15 minutes. Tick-tock." I said. 

  "Okay so this morning I go to school late and I was rushing to class until I saw Harry and you hugging. Then I saw you jump on his back and you guys were goofing off and fooling around and that made me insanely jealous. For some reason I thought you guys were a couple and you were just using me. I know really stupid. But then before I got here. I had a chat with Zoe and she told me everything. I'm so sorry I said all those things to you and I'm sorry I didn't push her off of me and continued kissing her. I'm so sorry Nova, I've-" He got cut of by rain that was pouring down. Hard. Caleb made hies way over to me, taking off of his jacket and putting it over my head. We rushed down the bleachers  and went to this brick wall that'll block the rain. Caleb pushes me to it, his arms on both of my sides. We stare at each other into each others eyes. In that moment I know that I forgive him. I can see where I went wrong and where he went wrong. Caleb whispers, "Please forgive me. I'm just a foolish boy. I'm not very use to this. Relationships. Please give me another chance?" 

   "You are foolish but you're not a boy. You're a man. And also, who said we're in a relationship? I thought we were just going out on dates?" I asked with a big smile. "Well then Nova, will you make me a happy man and be my girlfriend and give me a second chance?" Caleb asked. And how could I resist his puppy dog face? I huffed, "Fine. I guess I could.." I said smirking and the next thing I know his body is pressed up against mine and his lips attached to mine, causing warmth to be spread all over my body.