Chapter 7: Well that happened...

Hey guys :)) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! make sure to vote by hitting that star!! Also I made a new book, it's called 'The Bad Boy vs The Badass' feel free to read it! I love you all <3
********
The Picture: Nova is talking k Caleb about the 'fight'
*********

Flash back•
I stepped up and yelled, "Me trash? Honey I think you got things mistaken. Look at me and then look at you. The first thing that pops into my head when I hear your name is you're a self obsessed whore who is just desperate to spread your legs for any guy it see." I went to raise my hand to bitch slap her before someone stepped into my way.

   And yet again, that some just had to be.... the one and only Caleb Rydner.

Flashback Over•

"CALEB WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled, getting angrier by the moment.

"I'm saving your ass from getting suspended. Oh yeah you're welcome by the way." He spat out. I'm still mad at Jessica so I just decided if screw it. I jumped around Caleb and I bitch slapped that whore. She stumbled back onto the floor and before I could do anything, Caleb picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Of course I'm stubborn and stared kicking and screaming and then I accidentally hit his butt... My face turned to so red.

    We went to the back of the school in the last halls and that was when he decided to put me down. Yay. I finally cooled down and now I'm normal. All I wanna do right now is just go to the next class then 2 classes after that school will be down and 'the gang' is coming later so we can do a Netflix movie marathon.

   "So what was all of that back there about? I've never seen you be bad. You're suppose to be a good girl." Caleb said to me coming closer.

   "I honestly don't know. I just really dislike that.. that fudge nugget okay? She called me many names and she was being rude and she just flipped a switch that I never I had." I whispered. He then was only centimetres away from my face and I could barley breathe. My heart is skipping about 20 beats per second and my face is probably all flushed out.

     He stared at my face starting from my eyes then to my nose, then around my cheeks and finally to my lips. He just stood there staring at my lips. Please kiss me, please kiss me, do it already!! OMG no I can't be thinking those thoughts. I don't like him and I can't. Before I could even blink he leans in and I thought be was going to kiss me but no. He went to my ear and whispered, "I love the effect I have in you." Then he nibbled my ear and kissed my neck. Before I could even calm my breathing and blushing down. He's walked away and out out my sight. Phew. Thank god he didn't kiss me.
********

    The bell rang and bodies were pushing to get out of this hell hole we call school. "Nova, Nova" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Harry! "Hey hazza!" I said and he asked if he could just ride with me because he and the rest were already going to come to my place to have a Netflix movie marathon and of corse I said yes.

     We were driving down the road heading towards my house, we sat there in a comfortable silence Haz and me singing.. We actually weren't that bad. He has a really nice voice and I have an alright. He wants us to start a little duet band thing but I'm just to afraid to.

    "So Nova.. what happened when when Caleb threw you over his shoulder and walked off with you?  Did anything steamy happened?" He asked sending me a wink. I chuckled, "To be honest Hazz, I don't really know. He Comfort  me and he was legit centimetres away and then he whispered something in my ear, nibbled on it, kissed my cheek then walked away. I'm really confused!"

   "And what did he say...?" Hazz asked.

{A/N I'm going to call Harry Hazz or Hazza for a nickname}

   "Well that's for me to know and you to wonder." I said but honestly I was to embarrassed to tell him because I knew it was true of what he whispered to me.
Then rest of the drive to my house was just us making snapchat videos, we dancing, sang and just had fun.