Chapter 2

That's a picture of what summer looks like.ariana grande plays her.

Summers P O V

I gulped as I walked into the school.everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me I just looked down and found my way to the office.

I asked the lady for my schedule and locker combination.she gladly have It to me and I looked at it.i had

1st period-science
2nd period-English
3rd period-social study's
4th period-music
5th period-free period
Lunch
6th period-religion
7th period-reading
8th period-math

Okay that's not bad.i looked for my locker and opened it up.i put afternoon book in there and locked my locker.the bell didn't ring for another twenty minutes.and I feel really uncomfortable with everyone's stares.

I decided to go outside of the school.i walked out the school.i leaned against the wall and sat down against the wall and took out my phone and earbuds I decided to watch fate stay night.

What?i like anime! I clicked on the episode I left on and continued to watch it.i swear this is my favorite anime.after a few minutes of watching fate stay night I felt like I was being watched.

I lifted up my head and looked around my eyes stayed locked with a guy leaning against a motorcycle staring at me.he was smoking while he staring at me.

He had a black shirt on that showed his eight pack and tattoos.he had ripped skinny jeans and black supras.he had black messy hair that looked extremely sexy.what am I saying?!  Then he had some piercings on his plump lips.

Oh my god I'm Checking  him out!!i immediately just continued watching fate stay night.ugh what's wrong with me.after a few more minutes the bell rand and I sighed in relief cause that guy kept staring at me.

I grabbed my book bag and made my way into the school.i looked back at my schedule and saw That I have science room 104.

I walked down the hallway passing each door.99,101,102,103....aha 104! I opened the classroom door and immediately everyone's gaze went to me.i just focused my attention on the teacher and ignoring everyone else's states.

" hello you must be summer the new student you can take a seat wherever you'd like". I nodded as I looked around the classroom.the only seats that were available were two desks next to Each other In the back.

I walked towards the desk and sat in it.everyone stared at me wide eye.before anything could happen the same guy I saw earlier walked in and sat in the seat next to me.

Oh.my.god. Now I know why everyone stared at me wide eyed.i felt someone staring at me and I looked up and saw that he was staring at me again.i immediately blushed and I heard a deep chuckle.

I blushed even harder.i felt a hand on my thigh and saw That it was h is hands.i froze.why does he have his hand on my thigh?!i started getting nervous.maybe he's like him.

Maybe he just going to beat me after the class ends.i started getting nervous and the room was spinning.i took deep breaths and I felt a warm breath on my neck.

" are you okay princess" it was the guy sitting next to me.i just moved my desk away from him.he growled.he grabbed the desk and put it closer to his and grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap.

I gasped.oh no please no!i started shaking and tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge.i heard him groan and felt something poking my bum.i froze wide eyed.

" if you don't stop moving im going to take you right here on this desk" he said huskily in my ear.i just stopped moving and payed attention to the class.

Soon enough the bell rung and I sprung out of my seat.as soon as I was about to exit the classroom an arm snaked around my waist and pulled me into their chest.ugh darn it so close!

Soon everyone left the classroom.even the teacher?! I mean what kind of teacher is that?! He faced me and stared at me." Mine" he growled in my ear.

I started panicking.oh no not again.memories flooded in my minding him.i started shaking and he looked at me worried." Are you okay baby girl". I shook my head and backed away from him.memories started flooding in my mind and I started crying.

" baby girl what's wrong!" He asked worryingly stepping towards me." No get away from don't hurt me!!" I screamed while backing away from him and went I a corner of the room and rocked myself back and forth.

I looked up and saw that he was mad.oh no he's going to hit me!he approached me and I cowered away.he crouched in front of me and raised his hand.i flinched away.

I heard a growl and started getting scared.he grabbed my chin and started crying again." Please don't hurt me I didn't do anything" I whispered.

He had a sad and mad look on his face.he pulled me in for a hug." Baby girl I would never hurt you" he said soothingly.

Wait he's not going to hit me?" Are you sure do you promise"I asked looking at his beautiful eyes.he smiled." Of course I promise" he said kissing my forehead.

He picked me bridal settle and began walking out of the school." Um...where are you going" I asked." I'm taking you to my house baby girl" my breath hitched in my throat

________________________________________________________________________

So guys here is another chapter I hoped you liked it.and just a quick question who watches anime.comment if you do watch anime and what anime you watch.by the way I watch fate zero/fate stay night,attack on Titan,and my little monster.those are the animes I watch.

Comment

Vote

-love author