Chapter 13

Summers P O V

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face.i fluttered my eyes open and squinted at the brightness of the sun.

I slowly sat up and yawned.i looked over to the side and noticed Blake wasn't there.memories from yesterday flooded my mind and I instantly blushed.

I can't believe I let Blake finger me?! I mean I did enjoy it.i just pushed the thoughts away and hit up from the bed slowly.

I looked inside the closet and decided to wear some ripped jean shorts and a long black knitted sweater.

It looked like I wasn't wearing anything under.i just put my hair in a messy bun and smiled at myself in the mirror.

I'm guessing that will do.i least I want to look decent.i walked down the steps and found Blake on the couch flipping through the channel on TV.

I slowly walked over to him and his head immediately turned to me." Hey baby" he said.i smiled at him.

He grabbed my waist and made me straddle him." What do you want to do today" he said lowly in my ear while softly nibbling on it.

" I-i don't k-know" I said stuttering cause him being this close to me isn't helping me speak clearly.

He chuckled." Then I'm guessing we will be staying home all day" he said smiling.i just smiled back and pecked his lip.

Once I pulled away he immediately grabbed my neck and smashed our lips together." Don't ever pull away" he said growling.

He moved his lips with mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth.he pulled away and smiled.

" we can watch a movie if you want" I asked." Hmm or we can spend the whole day in the bed with me f*ucking  you senseless" he said huskily in my ear.

I blushed furiously.then images of me and him doing dirty things came into my mind.ugh go away.

He chuckled" relax I was joking" he said stroking my cheek.then I realized something." Hey what day is it" I asked." Why? Why do you what to know" he asked.

" just cause"." It's Sunday why?" " it because we have school tomorrow" I reminded him.he instantly groaned.

" hey I need an education" I said." No you don't you can just drop out of school and stay at home with me and I can treat you like a queen everyday" he said

My hear fluttered at what he said.but I really need an education." Blake no I need an education".he sighed.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I groaned as I heard the alarm clock.i hit the snooze button and rubbed my eyes.ugh I have to get ready for school.

I slowly got out of bed  carefully so I don't wake up Blake. I'll just wake him up later.

I went I the bathroom and took of all my clothes.i slipped into the shower and grabbed a vanilla scented shampoo and washed my hair.then I grabbed some vanilla scented body wash and scrubbed my body.

After a few minutes I exited the shower.i wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body an excited the bathroom.

I looked at the bed and noticed Blake wasn't there.i furrowed my eyebrows.i felt someone's hot breath fanning my neck.

My heart was racing.i turned around saw Blake pressed against me.his eyes were a darker shade.he trailed his hand down my thigh and brought it up.