Chapter 7

blakes  P O V

I took another sip of the beer in my hands and smashed it against the wall.i haven't been sleeping or eating for the past week.

I just can't be without my babygirl.i just need to be with her.no matter how much I drink I just any get her out of my head.

I sighed as I walked out of my room and down the stairs.i told the rest of my gang to just go out cause I needed some alone time.

I went to my pocket for some cigarettes but my pocket was empty.i looked through some cabinets but there wasn't any.

I sighed.i ran out of them. Ugh now I have to buy more.i grabbed my my keys and my wallet and I grabbed fully loaded gun and put it in the waistband of my pants and pulled down my leather jacket over it to cover it.

I walked out of my mansion and walked to my black Range Rover.i hopped into it and put the keys into the ignition.

I backed out of my house and made my way to the convenient store.

Summer P O V

I wiped my tears and got up  from my bed.i haven't Been we'll this past week.i just couldn't  stop thinking about Blake.

And Wes threatening me isn't helping.i looked in the mirror and my eyes widened.i looked horrible.

Why would Blake like me.im just ugly.i sighed as I brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun.i splashed my face with cold water and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs.i went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.i looked everywhere but there was no Nutella!

I looked through cabinets but I still couldn't find it!i groaned.i have no Nutella.i can not live a day with out it.

I guess I have to go to the store to buy it. But im too scared.what if Wes gets me.i took deep breaths because now I was shaking.

Relax summer nothing is going to happen.i took one last deep breath and walked out the door.i looked down at myself and made sure I looked presentable.

I mean even if I'm just going to he store to buy something I can't just be looking like shit.

I was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top,some red cotton shorts,and some flip flops.i smiled as I was in front of the store.

I walked in and immediately went to the snacks aisle.ooh gummy bears!i gasped.skittles!i ran over to it and grabbed it.i turned around and saw some delicious starburst.i grabbed it too.

I found lays,ruffles,Hershey's,twizzlers,and some m&m's.i kept looking around the aisle struggling cause my hands were full.

I almost dropped everything when I found the Nutella.i grabbed it and squealed.i was about to head out of the aisle when a hand slid over my mouth.

I dropped everything.not my Nutella!!i was struggling and thrashing around." Shut up bitch!" He slapped me.

Tears were streaming down my face." I'm only doing this because he wants you" he said evilly.i froze.no it can't be. What does Wes does he want me?!

I started shaking violently." Stop moving bitch" he whispered.he grabbed me and I winced.no this can't be happening?!

I continued shaking and my eyes were wide." No let me!-I was cut off when he put his hand over my mouth again.

" don't fucking scream!" He said pointing a knife at my thigh. My eyes went wide. No I don't want to die!

" ugh stop moving slut!" He said as he punched my jaw.i felt to the floor with blood coming out of my mouth.i coughed and blood came out.