Chapter 8

I'm sorry I just had to put a gif of Austin mahone.im just obsessed with him.i mean come on look at those delicious abs.mahomie for life.

Summers P O V

Blakes eyes held so much anger I them.i cowered away." Who the fuck is Wes?!" He almost screamed.he had his fists clenched and he was shaking in anger.

" your mine!!!!" He said grabbing my waist." Whoever this Wes guy is telling you to stay away from you is he is going to be dead in the next five minutes!" He growled.

" B-but he said if I go near you he would kill you" I said bursting out into tears.why does my life have to be fucked up?!

Blake was now shaking uncontrollably in anger.he punched the wall and then punched it again.

He left two holes in the wall.wow I never knew he was that strong?!he looked at me and his eyes softened a little.he came closer to me and grabbed my chin.

" hey hey look at me" he said softly." He is not gonna hurt me and he is never going to lay a finger on you" he said stroking my hair.

I nodded sniffling.he kissed my test and and pecked my forehead." Do you want to tell me who this Wes guy is" he asked.

Should I tell him?i mean I no one knows about Wes.i mean I have to I can't just have this all bottled up I just have to tell him but I can't tell him everything." He's........my psycho ex boyfriend" I said almost bursting into tears.

His eyes turned darker and he started getting mad." No!" He almost screamed.

" your mine" he said grabbing head and started trailing down kisses from my jawline down my neck.i had to hold in a moan.he looked into my eyes and said"don't worry I'll protect you always and if you feel like you are not ready to tell me what he did to you I can wait" he said pecking my lips.

He picked me up bridal style and walked downstairs.he placed me on the cliche and grabbed some blankets and some pillows.he put the blanket over us and grabbed the pillows and put them behind my head.

He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.he went through Netflix and put the movie iron man.i gasped " how did you know iron man is my favorite avenger movie and my favorite avenger?!"

He chuckled." I didn't until know" he smirked.i just stuck out my tongue.he immediately grabbed my tongue in between his lips and it immediately went inside his mouth.

He leaned back a little and he grabbed my waist and know I was straddling him.i explored every inch of his mouth.he moaned into my mouth.

Then he flipped us over and began to explore every inch of my mouth with is tongue.then he bit into my lip softly.i moaned.

I pulled away." if we continue doing this we won't be able to watch the movie" .he pouted. Awwww he looks so adorable and hot. I pecked his lips.i cuddled into his side and we started watching the movie.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

" come here you bitch" Wes screamed.he grabbed me slapped my face." No please" I begged." No you just decided to talk to that guy and thought this wouldn't happen?!" He chuckled evilly.

He pulled me by my hair hair and threw me to the ground.i screamed.he kicked my stomach and I started crying.why is he like this I remember he never used to always be like this.

He punched my jaw and I heard a cracking sound.he broke my jaw!!i screamed in pain.he smirked evilly.he started to kick and punch everywhere.

" no stop it please" I begged.he chuckled and carries me bridal style.i sighed in relief.finally  he stopped.he carried me up the stairs and I started getting a little scared is he going to rape me?!

As soon as we were up the stairs." What are you going to do" I asked scared.he chuckled evilly." Something I'm going to enjoy" he said.

He pulled me up in the air and I immediately knew he was going to do.he was going to throw me down the stairs." No no no please!!"I begged.

"No can do princess" he said before I was thrown.

" shh shh it's okay" Blake said holding me in his lap.i had tears starting down my face." I was so worried cause you fell asleep after the movie ended and then I saw you and you were crying and screaming"

Blake said worryingly." What was you dream about" Blake asked me.i shook my head." I'm not ready to tell you" I said.he grip tightened on my waist.

" it was about Wes wasn't it.........did he hurt you" he asked asked his grip tightened more.

I just looked down and stayed quiet." He hurt you didn't he?!" He asked getting mad.

I nodded my head.

________________________________________________________________________
* PLEASE READ*

So guys how did you like this chapter.

I'm probably not gonna update this week or next week cause I have to study for midterms this week and then I have the midterm test the next week.but I promise I will publish a few chapters of during this two weeks.

So if you guys like this chapter vote  for it and tell me what you think in the comments.

Comment

Vote

-love author