Chapter 20

Warning this chapter has a lot of dirty stuff read at your own risk!

Summer P O V

" what do you say" Blake asked leaning in more.i nodded biting my lip.he groaned" don't bite you lip" he said while detaching  my lip and biting my lower with his teeth.i gasped.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and massaging my mouth.he explored every inch of my mouth.he grabbed my dress and bunched it up.

He glanced at me for a moment before taking off my dress and throwing into the floor.he proceeded to take off my heels and his shoes.

He grunted when looked at my body that only had my black Lacey undergarments.he nibbled on my earlobe while his hands roamed my body.

I moaned when he gave my ass a squeeze.he trailed down my neck with open mouth kisses until he hit to my sweet spot and I moaned loudly when sucked and licked the spot slowly.

I could feel his warm body pressed against me.he started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it off somewhere I almost drooled of the sight of his eight pack.

His hands went to my sides and trailed them down.i moaned at his touch.my skin burned within his touch.he kissed my neck again and kept trailing down his hands until he placed it on top of my private area.

I gasped/moaned.he rubbed circles on it with his thumb as he pressed his lip against mine again.i moaned as he slipped  his tongue into my mouth again and explored every inch of my mouth.

His hands slowly went to the back of my bra and slowly traced  his finger tips across my back.i shivered at his touch.he slowly unclipped it and he slowly took of my straps while his fingers gently grazed down my arm. Once it was off he threw it onto the floor.i gasped.i suddenly felt self conscious.i was about to cover them until Blake growled and pinned my hands above me.

" don't hide yourself from me" he sucked on my earlobe.i blushed.he opened up a draw and got out some handcuffs.

My eyes immediately widened.he quickly handcuffed both of my arms to the bed post." Now you can't hide yourself from me" he said huskily.

I gulped.he quickly latched his mouth on to my left breast."b-Blake" I moaned.i gasped as he flicked his to he and lightly nibbled on my nipple.

He massaged my right one while doing this to my left one.then went to my right breast and did the same thing while I moaned loudly.he placed a kiss In between my breasts and I moaned.

He started unbuckling his pants and my eyes widened.he slowly dragged the zipper down while staring at me the whole time.now he was only left in his red plaid boxers.

At a slow pace he kissed from my wrist down to my shoulder.i bit my lip at his light feathery kisses.he did this with my over arm and he placed a finger on my cheek and dragged it down my neck,down the valley of my breasts,and down my stomach.

His hands trailed down again until it was at the waistband of my panties.he slowly licked along the line of my panties and I gasped.he bit the waist band of my panties and slowly brought them down by his teeth and threw them onto the floor.

His eyes darkened as he took in my naked body." Fuck your so god damn sexy" he said with his voice raspier.my god his voice is hot.he slowly licked from In between my breasts down my stomach slowly.

" Blake" I let out a breathless moan.

He grabbed my thighs and kissed my inner thigh.he slowly kissed up and down on each of my thighs.then he kissed down my thighs and down my legs trailing light feathery kisses.he kissed the top of each foot before trailing back up again.