Chapter 10

Summers P O V

Oh no he just saw my scar! He's probably going to be disgusted.he looked at my scar and then at me and then back to my scar.

He growled.i gasped as he started to trail kisses from the top of my scar to the bottom of it. I held in a moan.

He lifted up his head and looked at me. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear." I know that Wes is going to pay for what he has done,but your scar is not ugly it is beautiful to me" he kisses it again and I blushed.

" you should never hide you body from me" he growled into my ear.i shivered in delight.he picked me up and carried me up bridal style.

He Walked into his room and placed me in the bathroom.he grabbed a long shirt and handed it to me." Thanks" I mumbled.

He smiled and pecked my forehead.i changed in the bathroom and the shirt ended mid thigh.

I excited the bathroom to see a shirtless Blake in only in boxers.i blushed furiously.he chuckled.oh his sexy chuckle.

I was once again picked up and placed gently onto the bed.he threw the covers over us and wrapped an arm around my waist.

I was now facing him. I looked down and remembered he was shirtless. That made blush even more."you know you can touch right" he said huskily.

I shook my head blushing.he growled and grabbed my hands and placed them on his rock hard abs. Oh screw six pack he had eight pack.

I froze.my hands were on his abs.i hesitantly softly traces his ands with my fingers.he groaned.i giggled.i continued to trace his abs until I got to his v-line.

Man his v-line is mouth watering.i traced it with my thumb ." Fuck summer" Blake moaned.

I stopped immediately.i turned around and blushed.i heard his deep chuckle and felt him hold me tighter.

He grabbed my hand intertwined our fingers.i looked at our hands and smiled at it.i closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I was currently walking down the stairs sleepily beacause I heard a noise.i looked towards the living room and spotted a sweaty Blake with some sweatpants hanging lowley on his torso showing his sexy v-line

Shirtless with some nike high tops with some boxing tape around his hands.(I don't know what it's called but if you don't know what I mean its the white tape that the boxers wear around their hands and fingers.im sorry I'm really bad at describing things)

And his midnight black hair was messy but in a sexy way.i watched as sweat rolled down his abs.ugh summer snap out of it.

I'm guessing he was at the gym. I'm guessing Blake sensed I was there since he turned his head and spotted me.

I blushed.he smirked." I know you were staring" he said huskily.i could already feel my knees already getting weak.

He walked towards me until he was right in from of me." You can stare all you want cause all of this yours" he said in my ear seductively.

I blushed furiously.his hand trailed down from my waist down to my thigh and placed it on my area.i gasped.

" your so wet babygirl" he said nibbling on my ear.

__________________________________________________________________

So guys I'm so so so so sorry that this chapter took a long time it just that I have been studying and trust me I hate midterms.also im sorry that this chapter is short.so I hope you like it and comment on what you think and vote if you liked the chapter.

So how did you like this chapter?

Comment

Vote

-love author