Chapter 9

I don't know what but I decided to put a gif of Ariana grande in her new focus video.

Summers P O V

" THAT MOTHER FUCKING BITCH" Blake screamed as he was fuming in anger.

His hands were in tight fists and his jaw was clenched. And let me tell you his was scary as hell.i almost cowered away until he grabbed my waist since I was on my lap and made me face him with my legs on either side of him.

I blushed at this position."you don't know how fucking mad I am!" Blake said angrily.his chest was going up and down in anger.

" you know what I'm just gonna have to find him and kill him!" He said angrily.my eyes widened.

" no please don't he's jail it's all taken care off" I said. As soon as I said that I covered my mothering my hands.i can't believe I said that.

His eyes widened until they turned black and now he looked like freaking satan." He hurt you that bad that he is in jail?!" He screamed.

I just looked down.i didn't know what to say." He hit you...didn't he?" He said with his voice cracking at the end.

My eyes widened I looked up and he had a painful expression.oh my god he looked so sad and vulnerable." Just tell me.....did he hit you?" He asked softly with a worried expression.

" ......y-yes" I said with my voice cracking at the end.i started sobbing into his chest and gripped his shirt.it just that whenever I talk about Wes I just always burst out into tears.

He has caused me so much pain.i felt his chest going up and down and I looked up and he was taking deep breaths.

" a-are you a-alright" I said wiping my eyes.he looked down and his face immediately softened." You shouldn't be worried and about I should be the one worried about you" he said.

He leaned his forehead with mine." I just don't want anyone hurting what's mine" and with that he pressed his lip onto mine.

His lips moved in sync with mine.he lips were so soft and plump against mine.i felt fireworks every time he kissed me.

He plunged his tongue into my mouth and massaged my tongue with his.i moaned.

He laid me down on the couch and continue  to move his lips with mine. He laced his hand on my ass and squeezed it.

I squealed.he smirked against my lips.he moved his head and nuzzled his head into my neck and started leaving wet kisses.

I moaned even loader. He sucked and nipped at my skin.he went near my collarbone and sucked at it." B-Blake" I moaned.he smiled against my skin.

He found my sweet spot.his hands trailed up my inside my shirt until he hands were on top of my huge scar.i froze.

He looked at me in confusion.he pulled my shirt a little up but I pulled it back down." Baby girl I gotta see what's wrong there is something your not showing me" I said.

I just shook my head.he tried to pull my shirt a little up but i grabbed his hands and pushed them away." Baby girl I gotta see" he grunted.

I shook my head furiously.he grabbed both of my hands with one hand and pinned them above my head.

" no no no" I tried to move but he he held my body in place with his.he moved my shirt up until it showed my huge scar.

His eyes widened.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I tried really hard on doing this chapter cause I trying to study for my midterms.so I just wanted to be nice and publish another chapter!comment about what you think about this chapter and vote if you liked it.

So how did you like this chapter?

Comment

Vote

-love author