Sneek peek

Summers P O V

⚠️PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE SNEEK PEEK!⚠️

⚠️Before you guys read I have to let you guys know that I made a mistake while writing this. While writing this book I completely forgot about the sneak peak so it was never mentioned in the book! I am completely sorry, I hope you guys can forgive me! You guys can just skip this or can just read it for fun!😊  I am also republishing the whole book because many people didn't want this to be deleted! I also tried my best fixing my spelling mistakes! I'm sorry if I missed some, I tried my best! Bare with me because I cringed so much while editing this!😩 Also I am very sorry but I will not be continuing this story! I just wanted to re-upload for the people that wanted it!⚠️

Why do I keep seeing him everywhere?! Is he following me?! Is he stalking me?! Is he planning on killing me?!

He walked towards me and I took a step back.he stared at me intently.he took big steps and I stepped back until I was pressed against the wall.

He pressed us together and I could feel his body heat.his breath fanned over my face.my heart was rapidly beating.

He put his hands on my waist and squeezed it a little. I squealed and he smirked.my face probably looks like a tomato now.

He tilted his head to the side and buried his face into my neck.i instantly froze.what is he doing?my breath hitched in my throat when he started kissing my neck.

He trailed kisses from my jawline to my collarbone.i started feeling warm and fuzzy inside.what is he doing to me?!why does he have this affect on me?!

Ugh I gotta snap out of this he is gangleader and he's dangerous.i tried to pull away by I just couldn't I just stayed there.

He nibbled a little and I held in moan.i almost moaned!!he pulled away and his lips hovered over my ear.i shivered in delight.

" your mine and no one else's and if I even see you with any other male I will kill them immediately im the only one that kiss you and do things with you got it" he growled in my ear.

I stood there shocked and didn't respond." Got it!" He growled even louder." Y-yes" I stuttered." Good your mine baby girl" he stared at me with those evil eyes.

________________________________________________________________________

So guys how do you like it?

I decided to make this book for fun So I made this sneak peek for you guys.

If you want me to make this into a book just comment and vote.

Vote

Comment

-love author