Chapter 19

Summers P O V

I immediately started being self conscious.why is everyone just staring at me?!i noticed some guys looking me up and down.i started blushing.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Blake.his eye were filled with lust.after a few moment everyone went back to their conversations.

I felt a hot breath on my neck.i turned around and saw Blake.his eyes were pitch black.i could already see something forming in his pants.

" oh babygirl you are so getting it when we get home.i just want to rip That dress and fuck you senseless all night" he Said nibbling on my earlobe.

"You better pray to God that I don't beat up a guy for staring at you cause that's want I do now because every guy here is looking at you like a piece of meat" I saw blakes hand clench.

" your mine and you will always be mine" he placed a kiss on my neck and I clutched his shirt.i had to hold In a moan." B-Blake not h-here" I stuttered.

" stay by my side all night and don't make any eye contact with any guy got it" he said possessively.i nodded my head." Good girl" he placed a hand on my waist and pulled me to his side.

I noticed that Marcos,Shawn,and jade went someplace else.i sighed.for the past half our blake just talked to some leaders form some gangs and I just stayed by his side the whole time.

Soon there was someone talking over the speakers.everyone snapped their heads towards this buff looking guy with a glass of wine in one hand the microphone in the other.

I noticed that he had a lot of piercings and tattoos." Okay people now we are going to have a meeting with all the leaders of the Gangs but the rest of the people from the gang can stay here" I looked at black and frowned." It will only be 30 minutes" Blake said and he placed a kiss on my lips.

He walked towards a wide door that had a huge room and soon and all of the leaders were inside the room discussing God knows what.

" so are you having fun" jade asked." Well not really" I sighed.she laughed." It's okay everytime I go here it's never fun" I just nodded at her.

I wonder what there discussing.i mean they could be planning a war for all I know! I took deep breaths so I don't panic." Hey there's actually a dance floor in here" oh no wonder I kept hearing music somewhere.

Jade dragged me through another big door and there was bar with a huge dance floor.wow it looks like a club.i looked at how every single girl almost didn't have anything on.

Wow okay." Do you want a drink" jade asked.i shook my head" no i don't want to get drunk" she nodded her head." Suit yourself I'm getting drunk tonight" I laughed.

I followed through the sweaty bodies and leaned a giant the bar.she ordered a drink and gulped it down." Another keep it comin" she told the bartender.

I looked at her amused.she just kept drinking and drinking and then I started getting worried." Um jade I think you should stop now" man she can barely walk.

" you can't tell me what to do" she slurred.i sighed.yup she's drunk." Cmon lets dance" she giggled as she dragged me towards the dance floor.

I tried to get out of her grip again but I couldn't! I mean what is she hulk?! She dragged me towards the middle and began shake her butt.

I groaned.soon Marcos came stumbling towards the dance floor.really he's drunk too?!Jade just smiled like and idiot and Began to grind on Marcos.