Chapter 17

Summers P O V

" finish him" a deep voice said in the game.i used my fatality and bam jade lost."ha I won.again!" She glared at me.

" that's no fair how are you so good at this?!" She asked.i just shrugged." I'm not telling you" I said placing the controller down.

I was currently back at their house because Blake needed to discuss some things with Shawn and Marcos.the door opened and Blake came in.

" what's going on here I hear yelling" Blake asked.i smirked." She has been beating my ass in mortal kombat like over 50 times" jade said.

He raised an eyebrow." Oh really?" He asked smirking." Yeah" I said also smirking." Well I'll have you know I'm an expert at mortal kombat and I can beat you at any time of the day" he said cocky.

I scoffed" please you can't beat me if you had to save your life" I said laughing.he narrowed his eyes at me." Okay then let's fight" he said

" okay" we sat down picked up the controller and picked our characters." Fight" a deep voice said through the tv.i smirked.im so going to win this.

                             ...

" ha I told you I could beat you!" I said doing my victory dance.blake just sat there shocked looking at the screen because he was beaten by a girl in mortal kombat.

Jade started laughing." Look at him he looks shocked that he was beaten by you!" She continued to laugh.

Blake slowly  turned his head to me." Oh you shouldn't have done that" he got up and narrowed his eyes at me one last time before exiting the room.

" ha is just jealous that you beat him in mortal kombat" she smirked." I know I'm the best" I said.

My stomach immediately growled and I blushed." Well looks like you hungry" I nodded.she laughed" okay well follow me"

I followed jade down the stairs and into the kitchen.she opened up some cabinets and started getting ingredients." Okay we are going to make pizza" I smiled I love pizza!!

" okay!" We both grabbed the dough and began to spread it out.

                             ...

*ding* we opened up the oven and smoke started cow out.i began to cough." Jade quickly grabbed the pizza and almost threw it into the counter.

" shit I burned my pinky!!" She screamed.i tried to hold in my laughs.she looked Hilarious." Whats so funny" she asked raising and eyebrow.

" um.....nothing" I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing.we both looked at the pizza and it was entirely burnt.ugh I'm so hungry.

" we can just order" I said grabbing my phone.i dialed the Buber of Pizza Hut and ordered." Okay it should be here like in 20 minutes"

Jade nodded and sighed.i grabbed the pizza and threw it into the trash can." What a happened in here" Shawn came in smelled the air and made a face of disgust.

" ewww it smells like burnt.did you guys like burn a body or something" I looked at him in shock." We would never burn a body!" I said getting mad.

He chuckled." Relax babe I'm just kidding" he threw an arm over my shoulder.did he just call me babe?!

" Shawn you better get you hands off of her and never say babe again or I blow out your brains with my gun" Blake said in a low scary voice.

Damn that scared the shit out of me." Relax Blake I was just joking" Shawn just backed away from and Blake. Blake possessively wrapped and arm around me.

" mine" he whispered into my ear.i blushed like a maniac.we all heard the doorbell.and jade immediately went to the door.

After a minute she came back with two pizza boxes." Ooh pizza" Shawn said.jade swatted his hands away." You will all get one slice" she handed everyone a slice and I immediately stuffed the pizza into my mouth.

Everyone looked at me with weird faces." What do I have someone my mouth" I asked." No you have something on your nose come here" Blake said.

I walked over to him and I lowered my head.he licked the tip of my nose.i looked at him wide eyed while blushing.

" there" he whispered.i awkwardly just backed away and continued to eat the pizza.

                            ...

Blake pulled up into his driveway.we both exited the car and entered the mansion.i yawned.im so tired.blake approached me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear." Your tired"

I nodded.he picked me up bridal style and began to walk up the steps.i snuggled into his chest.he later me onto his bed.he took off my shoes and placed them near the bed.

Then he took off my pants and shirt.he took of his shirt and slipped it on me.he threw the blankets over me.

Seconds later he came into bed in his boxers.he wrapped an arm around me and I snuggled my head into his chest.

Blake kissed my forehead.only a few seconds later I found myself falling asleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I woke up to someone placing kisses on my neck.i fluttered my eyes open and saw Blake smirking at me.

He pinned me down to the bed and  continued to place kisses down my neck.i let a little moan when he went to my sweet spot.

I passed my hands through his hair and tugged at the ends.he let out a groan.he placed kiss on my neck one more time before crashing his lips to mine.

I moan at his sweet plump lips against mine.he kissed me hungrily.he plunged his tongue into my mouth and massaged my tongue with his.i moaned

His hand went down and squeezed my ass.i gasped.then his hands went down to my private area and I let out a quiet moan.

He rubbed it through my underwear and I let out a load moan.he looked at me and smirked." Good morning baby girl"

________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys I'm sorry that this chapter sucks this was a filler chapter.im so so sorry you probably hate this chapter but I promise the next one won't be a filler chapter.so comment on what you think and vote if you like this chapter.

Who got a hoverboard for Christmas

Comment

Vote

-love author