Chapter 22

Summer P O V

I smiled widely as I ran and jumped on our bed.i snuggled against the warm sheets and closed my eyes.i heard Blake chuckle behind me.

Thank god I'm home! All day I have been lying to my parents that I moved out to an apartment since I'm 18.at first they almost killed me but I explained that I had s boyfriend Blake.of course I didn't tell them that Blake ran a gang!

Of course they were mad at me for most of the day until they finally agreed saying that I'm old enough and that I'm almost going to college.i felt the bed dip next to me and felt warm muscular arm around me.blake grabbed the blanket and covered us in it.i snuggled deeper into blake chest and sighed in content.

I felt more sleepier when Blake caressed my hair and placed a kiss on my head.after a few minutes I finally fell asleep in blakes arms.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

blake P O V

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing.i slowly opened my eyes and made sure that summer was awake.i smiled as I saw her adorable fugue curled up against me.

I grabbed my annoying phone and answered.

"What?!" I whispered angrily so I don't wake up summer.there was a long silence on the other end until the person answered." Um...Blake" Marcos answered worriedly.

My eyesbrows furrowed why is he worried?" What is it" I asked." Well....this....is really bad news"he sighed." Well tell me" I said." Boss I just...I don't know if you really want to know" he said getting more worried.

" just tell me!!"I almost screamed.he gulped." Wes killed summers parents" I froze.no this couldn't happen.how? How did he kill them? Why would he do that?!

" um boss?" Marcos asked.i just hung up and got up from the bed.i paced around the room gripping my hair.no this couldn't have happened?! I looked at summer with a pained expression.i cant imagine when I tell my baby that Wes killed her parents!

Ugh what am I supposed to do?! I can't just tell her now.i guess I should wait a little bit and then tell her.but I'm just so furious!! That little bastard is going to get slowly totured that he will wish a fast death!!

I took deep breath and looked at summer who was rubbing her eyes." Blake" summer said with her cute,adorable and sexy morning voice." Hey baby it's alright just go to bed" I said pushing her gently to the bed.

"But" she yawned." Why were you pacing around the room" she said with her eyes opening and closing." You looked angry" my eyes softens when I looked at her.

" hey it was nothing just go to bed" I climbed into bed and she snuggles against me.i rubbed circles on her head and I sighed.i just don't want my baby to be sad.but that little bastard killed her parents.

Ugh just thinking about Wes just makes me my blood boil.i heard summer whimper.i looked down and had sweat rolling down her for head.she whimpered again.i looked at her face and she had a scared expression.

Oh no my baby is having a bad dream." Hey baby wake up" I shook her but she didn't wake up.her eyes were closed tightly." N-no please" she whimpered.my heart clenched at what I was seeing.

" n-no p-please w-Wes!!" She screamed. I clenched my jaw when I heard his name.i shook her again but she wouldn't wake up." Shh baby it's okay I'm here" I whispered into her ear" "NO" she screamed and she shit up from the bed.she had tears streaming down her face.

"Shh baby I'm here" I grabbed her face and caressed it.she grabbed my wrist and leaned more into my touch.i frowned.i grabbed her and hugged her tightly as she sobbed into my chest.

" it's okay I'm here no one is going to hurt you" she clutched my shirt and sobbed more.i caressed her head and sighed.

What's going to happen when I tell here Wes killed her parents.

* PLEASE READ BELOW*
________________________________________________________________________
I'm so so so so so so sorry guys that I haven't updated in months!!!! Please please please please please please forgive me!!! I hope you still haven't forgotten this book!!

I know this chapter is a little boring and short but I did say that I would do some short chapters.

By the way the person in the gif is Vernon from seventeen.i have recently have gotten obsessed with k-Pop. I have a lot of bands that I like but I mostly like seventeen.

Who likes seventeen and loves Vernon. Because I think he is adorable and hot!!

Comment

Vote

-love author