Chapter 12

Summer's P O V

" baby girl what's wrong?" He asked concerned.i just didn't answer.i started shaking in fear.

" what wrong" he asked.he came closer to me and snatched the phone out of my hands.oh no he's going to read the text!!

As soon as he snatched the phone and read the text his expression turned into an angered one.

" he is so dead!!!" Blake screamed.he was fuming.his eyes were a dark evil shade.he was gripping the phone so hard that the screen cracked a little!

Whoa I never he was that strong?!blake dragged me into his Range Rover and started driving.his chest rising up and down in anger.

He was zooming past almost every car.he was gripping the steering so hard that his knuckles were white.

" b-Blake are y-you o-okay" I stuttered scared.his head snapped towards me and he gave me a glare.i cowered away.

Immediately his eyes softened."I'm sorry it's just" he sighed then huffed.he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He gave me a small smile.but I could still see the anger in his eyes.soon after a couple minutes we were in front of a huge mansion.

But it wasn't as big as blakes.we both stepped out of the car and Blake wrapped his arm protectively over my waist.

We both walked towards the house.he knocked on the door ten times and immediately a hand scanner came out of the wall.

What the fuck?!he put his hand on the scanner and once it scanned his hand the door opened.

We were immediately greeted by a three people.one of them had blonde shaggy hair and green eyes.he was wearing a white shirt that hugged his body with some jeans and hightop converse.

The second guy had black hair with brown eyes and had a black hoodie with some jeans and combat boots.he even had a scar on his right eye.okay he definitely looks scary.

The third person was actually a girl.she had jet black hair with green eyes and black long sleeved shirt with some ripped skinny jeans and some converse.she had a lot of eyeliner on her eyes.im guessing she's goth or something.

" summer this is Shawn" Blake said pointing the blonde guy." And they are Marcos and jade.their both engaged" he said.

They all said " hey" and I just shyly waved and hid behind Blake.im really socially awkward.

Blake chuckled." So why are you here there must be something going on" Marcos said seriously.

Then I felt Blake tense up." It about this guy named Wes" he spat." I want all of you to find information on this guy and find him so I can kill him!" He said angrily.

" now!he hurt my baby girl and I want him dead!" He said now shaking with anger.all of them looked at him wide eyed and quickly walked away.

" Blake hey look im okay" I grabbed his face and made him look at me and his eyes immediately softened.he grabbed my small hands and kissed my knuckles.

I smiled softly at him." Hey why don't we go I don't want stay any more" Blake said.i just nodded." Hey guys if you find any information just send it to me okay!" Blake said.

They all just replied with an " okay"."By the way if you didn't know who they were there the the best fighters in my gang.but don't worry I have hundreds of people in my gang" he smirked.

My eyes widened.wow I never knew how powerful he is.well I mean if you just look at him you can tell he is very powerful.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.i just realized we were in there like for only like five or ten minutes.wow.

We entered his car and he proceeded to drive away.after a few minutes he was in front of his house.we both exited the car and entered the mansion.

I was immediately picked up bridal style.i squealed." What Blake what are you doing?" I asked as he walked up the stairs.

Once he entered the room he placed me on the bed and hovered over me." I wanna try something" he said

I immediately started panicking.what if he wants to have s*x? I'm not ready.

I'm guessing Blake saw that I was scared." No no no don't worry we're not having s*x.i just want to try something..........do you trust me" he asked.

I bit my lip.do I trust him?i mean he saved me in the store.i mean if anyone was in my position they would immediately say yes.plus he said wouldn't hurt me.yeah but what if he's like Wes.my conscience said.

Oh no that can't happen." Yes" I said without thinking.what why did I say yes I meant to say no.

He grinned.he immediately attacked my neck with wet open mouth kisses from my jawline to my collar bone.i moaned when I found my sweet spot.

He kissed my lips hungrily.our lips moved in sync.he plunged his tongue in my mouth and massaged my tongue with his.i moaned.

I was to busy kissing him that I didn't even realize that he took off my skirt.my skin got goosebumps once the cold air hit it.

Blake hands stroked my thigh and my entire body heated up.his hands went to my inner thighs and my body tensed up.

" relax baby girl" Blake whispered huskily in my ear.i hesitated but relaxed.his hands went more and more up until there were in top of my area." Blake" I moaned out As he started rubbing me.

His hands went through underwear and I immediately felt a finger inside of me.

" b-Blake" I moaned out in pain and in pleasure.he pumped in and out.my head rolled back in pleasure.after a few minutes all I could feel was pleasure.

He inserted two fingers and and pumped in and out faster." B-Blake!" I almost screamed.

He grunted.he pumped faster and I screamed." Blake!!" I gripped the bed sheets.

He pumped more until I felt my climax coming." B-Blake I........I g-going t-to- I didn't even finish my sentence until my climax came.

I gripped the sheets even tighter as my climax came.i looked at Blake and he took out his fingers and put them in his mouth.

I could already feel myself getting wetter again.he sucked on his fingers and moaned.he took out his fingers and smirked.

I gulped.he hovered me and chuckled." Did I make you feel good" he asked huskily in my ear.

" y-yes" I stuttered." Good" he whispered.

________________________________________________________________________

I'm so so so so sorry that I took a little longer to update it just that I have a really big midterm test tomorrow and have been studying a lot. And I'm so so so so sorry that this chapter is a little boring and short I promise the next one will be better.so I hope you guys for give me.tell me what you think in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter.

Divergent or hunger games

Comment

Vote

-love author