1

(The picture is her point of view by the way)

       "I can't hold them off much longer!" I yelled loud enough so they'd hear me while I kicked a police man in the face. I saw two in front of me and ran up then jumped, punching one in the face and kicking the other.

I heard the boys all talking which was a good sign but they need to hurry it up. One got a hold of me and tasered me, then I fell to the ground and another one started too as well.

I lied here and felt light headed for a second but I couldn't let the boys down now, we've come to far to end it here. I was in pain but managed to kick one away and I stood up and jumped on the other.

"The second wave will be here any minute" I yelled to Steve and finished off the last officer.

It's been two years, two years since I started to help Steve find Bucky and now I was finally going to meet him. I've heard all these great stories and am a bit nervous.

I walked into the room and noticed Steve helping Bucky get his arm out from this huge machine. He looked tired and worn out "Kyla, you call it" Steve said and looked at me.

"Sam, and Steve, you two will make sure Bucky gets out and I will make sure no one is following us. We can't all go together but there's a black van Steve and Bucky will take, you two just meet back there in ten minutes Sam and I have our own way out. Now they've blocked all the exits off because they know where in here, so we're gunna have to jump. The police are all trying to blame someone for the collapse of Shield and it's you Bucky, but we know it wasn't you who did those things, but they want to make sure you're dead. We're not letting that happen though"

The door busted open and groups of police men came storming in, Steve and Sam started fighting and I ran over to Bucky

The door busted open and groups of police men came storming in, Steve and Sam started fighting and I ran over to Bucky. I helped him pull his arm out of the machine and we started fighting together.

I managed to get away and I ran over to Bucky and grabbed his arm. I then started pulling him towards the window and we both jumped out.

My stomach dropped when I looked down and noticed how high we were. We both landed on the roof of another building and Bucky got up like nothing happened but I was sore all over now, I felt like every bone in my body had broken.

He held out a hand to help me stand up and I grabbed it

He held out a hand to help me stand up and I grabbed it. He looked back and started pulling me forward. "I don't think we ever were properly introduced to each other" he said and I smiled, he didn't see it though because he was running so fast I couldn't keep up.

"My name is Kyla Reid" I said and he nodded.

"James Barnes, just call me Bucky though" he said. "Kyla, you need to take Buck away, Sam and I won't be able to escape without being captured so we'll meet at room 392 tomorrow okay?" He said through the earpiece and I nodded but realized he can't see me. "I'll take good care of him until then" I said.

Bucky stopped running and finally let go of my hand. "You lead the way" he said and I nodded. We were standing at the top of the building in front of the highway and I spotted another car Steve brought. "Bucky, Steve is going into hiding and waiting to come get you until tomorrow because he doesn't want to get you captured again, so we're taking another route."

I said and watched him slowly take in what I had said. I moved in front of him and placed an arm on his fake one. "He's going to be okay, and you are to, we're not letting anyone take you again" I said and he nodded.

I grabbed his fake hand and we jumped off the building again. We landed on the highway bridge and we jumped down again onto the road. Cars swerved to avoid us and I knew people were taking pictures so took out a cube and pressed my thumb to the top, this deleted all pictures and videos on a phone or any device and deactivated them for 30 minutes that was in 20 feet of us.

We walked side by side to a parking garage where Steve parked his motor cycle. "This is our ride" I said and he got on first. "Do you even know how to drive?" I asked and he smirked. "I was born 1917 not 1886." He said with a lot of sarcasm, and moved forward, giving me some room.

"Sorry but the rules for driving are a bit different in Germany" I said and hopped on.

I grabbed his waist and he started it up. "Where to?" He asked. "Just far away from here, but head under the bridge" I said and he nodded. He started driving under the bridge very fast getting us as far away as possible.

---

Bucky and I have been driving for about an hour and he just pulled over on the side of the road. "Where are we going?" He asked and pulled his hood over his head, he was getting nervous about being with me. He was also scared about losing Steve or being taken back.

"Bucky, come here" I said and he stepped closer so that the passing pedestrians wouldn't hear. "We're headed to a hotel, in Brooklyn New York, just stay calm, and I already have a key so there's no need for us to check in" I whispered and he took a deep breath.

"Then why have we been driving around the country then?" He asked. "There's a small jet following us, we just needed to confuse the police men here. You can trust me" I said. He sighed and stepped back onto the bike. "Let's get on the jet" he said. I took out my phone and dialed a number.

"We're headed to the roof"