11

"One thing I think we can all agree on is that Stark is giving us 50 hours before he starts to track us, that's a dick move" I said and took a sip of my water. "At least he is giving us time" Natasha said. "I really didn't think he was that big of a douche" Steve said. "I thought he would've helped us, but he believes we have limitations as heroes now? He won't give up on this either" I said. "What should we do, run? Where should we go? He has so much tech he'll find us within a few hours" Sam said.

"Well with Kyla and Bucky in hiding, we know they will be safe" Steve said. "Wait- we're still using that plan?" I said and Steve nodded. "No Steve, I need to make sure you're going to be safe to"

"You know how much Bucky means to me, I trust you to make sure he is safe, and I know he will protect you" Steve said and Bucky looked at him as well. "But, Steve" I said and he grabbed my hand. "We're going there next" he said. "There are already clothes there for you both and food" he said. "Steve" I said and he smiled.

"I can't let you and Bucky get hurt, I love you both to much. Just please, you won't be there to long, I'll come back for you both" I started to cry a little bit wiped it away when a little boy came up to the table.

"You're Captain America" he whispered. Steve nodded and smiled. "Yes I am" he said. "You're the Falcon, and Black Widow, and Agent Kyla, but who are you?" He asked Bucky. Steve didn't know what to say, and Bucky looked at me. "He is Captain America's best friend, who saved him and me from the bad guys" I said and he smiled even more, "can I have your autograph?!" He asked and Bucky smirked at me then looked at the kid. "Of coarse" he said and signed a napkin then passed it to the kid. "Thank you!" The kid said and walked off.

"Thank you Kyla, I didn't know what to say" Bucky said and I smiled. "What I said was all true about you"

"Could you guys stop flirting so we can work this out" Natasha said and I started to blush a lot and Bucky was to he was smiling at me and I felt butterfly's

"Okay, so, where were we?" Bucky asked. "I believe we were interrupting your flirting with Kyla" Sam smirked. "Okay, just tell us where we're going" I said and took a sip of water and a bite of my food. "You and Bucky are heading out of the country, you're flying there and using the face changers Nat used so no one recognizes you. We also have someone disabling the monitors at the airport so your arm will get through" Steve said and I nodded. "When do we leave?" I asked. "Three hours" Natasha said.

"So we need to get going soon and get ready" Sam said. "Where are you going?" I asked Steve. "In hiding as well but we figure it's better to break up, and Natasha is going with Clint to, train? And find leads? I'm not sure she won't tell me but I trust her"

---

I had on my mask and so did Bucky. His and was covered and Steve was standing in front of me. I had a bag over my shoulder and Bucky had his. I hugged Steve and he kissed my head "take care of Bucky, and yourself" he said and I watched him speak to Bucky. Bucky asked Steve something that made Steve look at me and blush. He nodded and Bucky turned to me with a huge smile on his face while Steve was smiling at me.

I waved and Bucky and I started to walk through security checks and we didn't speak much. I knew where we had to go, we were headed to Ireland, and a house in the mountains that is deserted. It has been owned by Clint's wife's best friend and she thinks she's renting it to Clint, but it's really us. Once we land it's a 10 minute drive to the mountains. I was nervous to be alone with Bucky for this much time and scared I wouldn't be able to handle it.

The plane ride was very quiet, Bucky didn't talk to me, I figured because he was just thinking about everything so didn't engage in a conversation. I fell asleep for some of it, and the other half was me watching Bucky read a magazine. "What is one direction?, it's on like every page" he said to me and I told him it was a band. He didn't speak much after that except for when we got off.

"So, do you think he'll find us, I mean we look totally different" he said. "Don't underestimate him, he is going to focus on Steve because he thinks you will be with him so for now you're safe" I said and he nodded except it didn't feel the same because he looked completely different.

---

Inside the house, which was huge, we had figured out who got which room. He got the one with the bigger bedroom and smaller bathroom while I got the opposite of that, a big bathroom and smaller bedroom. They both had queen beds and big windows, but I immediately covered them up. I had already unpacked what I did have, and walked to the kitchen to make some food. The view here was beautiful but we couldn't enjoy it because we were being hunted down. Bucky came downstairs and he had changed into a short sleeve shirt and sweatpants, and his hair was wet. "What are you making?" He asked and sat on a stool. "I was thinking of maybe a salad and some breaded chicken?" I said and he smiled. "Whatever you make, I'm sure it will taste great" I blushed a little bit and he smiled even more at me.