22

I stayed right where Bucky had placed me and watched them all fight the agents. It was scary how hey got into the building in the first place but Hydra is very advanced. "Ky?" I heard Steve call, I came out from my hiding place and saw him walking towards me, but something was off about him.

He looked almost smaller, than he really is. "Steve what's our code word?" I asked and he squinted and looked like he was thinking. "I don't remember it" he said and I smirked.

"We don't have a code word" I quickly grabbed a gun off the wall, and shot at he agent. I couldn't actually fight because I was in to much physical pain, I got his arm and when I hit him, he got even more pissed. He kicked my gun away and pinned me to the wall with his hand around my neck.

It wasn't easy to breathe, all my thoughts were just please save me. This isn't how I want to go. I coughed and that was all my air.

My head felt dizzy and then I dropped to the floor and felt pain in my stomach and chest but at least I wasn't being strangled.

I looked up and the man was dead or seriously injured and Bucky was in front of me. He helped me up then placed his arms on my waist. "What happened to you staying put?" He asked.

"Bucky, I heard Steve's voice call me so I came out of the spot but he didn't look like him so I shot him, but how was he- Steve?" I asked and he pointed to the face mask.

"What if they have more of them?" I asked and he smiled. "Well you will always be able to tell its me, because my metal arm; no one can replace that" he said and picked me up.

"I'm not complaining but what are you doing?" I asked and he smiled. "I need to get you upstairs to the jet, and you're pretty slow" he said and I smiled.

"Did everyone make it out okay?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, everyone is upstairs except Steve he's checking the floors" he said and looked down at me.

"Sorry we got interrupted earlier" I said and he blushed a little. "We can pick up where we left off later, when we're not being hunted down" he said and I was blushing now.

He and I walked to the roof and he walked me to the jet, he placed me down and helped me walk to the seats. Steve walked on the ship and looked around. "Let's take off, we are all accounted for" he said.

"Are you okay?" I asked him because he had a huge gash on his arm. "Yeah, let's just get out of here" he said and sat down.

Everyone was talking to each other about random things while Bucky and I just stared at each other, waiting for the other to say something.

I looked at Bucky's face and was reminded of what I did to him. He noticed and grabbed my hand, "Kyla, it wasn't you who did that" he whispered. "But Bucky, I did do it, I'm sorry" I said and he sighed.

"Why don't you believe me, it wasn't you?" He said.

"Well you don't believe me when I tell you that, when it wasn't you" I said and he leaned forward and he let go of my hand.

"That's different Kyla" he said, he then got up and walked to the bathroom. Tony walked over and took his place. "What's buggin you kid?" He said and even though I hated him 98% of the time, he still listened to me and sometimes had good advice.

"It's what I did, when I was with Hydra. I didn't mean to attack Bucky and now I feel guilty" I said and he leaned back. "Even though I don't agree with his ways, just be patient with him and don't bring up Hydra when you don't need to, it will just remind him of what he's done. And by the way he looks at you, he forgave you a while ago, and he just wants to know more about you and get closer to you." He said and winked then walked for the front of the ship.

When Bucky came out of the bathroom I turned to face him when he sat down with me. "Can we just forget about what just happened?" He said and I nodded. "So, Steve always tells me stories about you as kids and I want you to tell me what really happened" I said and he smirked.

We spent the rest of the flight talking about Steve and him, then Steve joined in and the ride went very fast after that. Sam had been dropped off at a private location where he'd be helping Fury gain more Intel on Hydra and why they keep finding our location.

We landed on the yard of a huge mansion. "I'm guessing you own this Tony" Nat sassed.

"Yes, it may look huge but there's only three bedrooms so you will have to pair up" he said. "I call Kyla" Natasha said and we linked our arms.

"So Tony, why do you only have three rooms?" I asked. "Well there's an indoor pool, bowling alley, arcade, theater, and a gym, so there wasn't any room left" he said. Natasha and I explored the house together after I changed out of the gown I had on in the hospital.

I was kind of embarrassed when I realized Bucky had carried me in that. While we were walking through the halls Natasha started giggling. "What?" I asked and she smirked. "So, we're you and Barnes really about to kiss?" She asked and I knew I was as red as a tomato. "I think we were, if you didn't interrupt." I added

"So, you like him then right?"

"Yeah but I don't know if he does back" I said and she started laughing even more. "Of coarse he does he was about to kiss you" she said like it was the most obvious things ever.

"And I don't know how Steve would feel about it"

"He loves both of you, he would love it" she said and I scar feed my neck. "I don't know, we will just see where it goes" I said and we walked into the bowling alley where Steve and Bucky were. They looked like they were talking about something serious because they stopped when we walked in.

"You guys want to have a competition? Girls versus the boys?" Natasha said and they shrugged. "Do you guys really think you can beat two super soldiers?" Steve smirked. "We can go easy on you, I mean Kyla is still technically injured. "Oh don't worry about me, worry about losing" I said and Bucky smiled at me.

"Okay, so Bucky and Kyla you guys go against each other first" Steve said and I picked up a ball. It hurt a little but I wanted to do this.

"Be careful" he whispered and I nodded at him. "Now, you guys need to remember, I haven't done this in over seven decades" Bucky said before getting a strike. "I'd like to see you beat that" Bucky said. "Don't get so ahead of yourself" I said before getting a strike as well.