29

We got back to my place and Bucky helped me bring the food and clothes in, also on the way home we stopped and got him a haircut.

He loved it and I did to, either way but he told me since he started to feel like his old self, he wanted to look it too.

"I can't get over how good you look with that hair" I said and he smiled again. "Thank you for taking me" he said and looked at himself in the mirror again.

"It's not a problem" I said and walked over to him and ran a hand through his new hair. "It's so soft, and smooth" I said and he smiled again then we kissed, it got heated very quickly. I pulled his hair and he moaned into my mouth.

"I love it when you do that" I said and he licked my lips. He pushed me into the wall "jump" he said and I did, then wrapped my legs around his waist.

He laid me down on the couch and started kissing my neck. I moaned and he started sucking on my neck, I'm one hundred percent sure it left a mark. Before we could go any further there was a knock at my door.

"You've got to be kidding me right now." I said and Bucky didn't stop kissing me. "They'll go away" he said and I pulled him closer. "Kyla I know your in there, open the damn door" I heard and sighed.

"Who the fuck is at the door?" He grumbled and I leaned up and kissed his lips quickly. I climbed out form under him and fixed my hair. "How do I look?" I said and he smirked. "Cover the mark on your neck- if it's someone important" he said. I looked in the mirror and it was way bigger than I thought.

"C'mere" I said and fixed his hair. I opened the door and my landlord was there. "Shit" I mumbled and Bucky grabbed my hand.

"Who's this?" Bucky whispered to me. "Bucky this is my landlord, Jeff. Jeff meet Bucky" I said and he walked right in.

"Come in why don't you?" I mumbled. "Do you need something?" I asked and he grinned. His teeth were yellow, the teeth that were left anyways. He was bald and his clothes were stained with grease and he smelt horrible. "You and Rogers haven't paid in over two months. You and his total is 15,000$ before Thursday or else I'm kicking you both out, I don't give a shit what he's been through, if he can save the city of New York he can pay the fucking bills!" He shouted and I nodded

"Is that all?" I asked.

"For now, I'm coming back Thursday and you better have the money" he said and slammed the door on the way out.

"Can we get back to what we were doing before?" I asked and Bucky grabbed my hand. "Do you have the money?" He asked. "Most of it yes, we can figure it it later." I said and leaned in to kiss him and he pulled away.

"We're not doing anything until we figure this out" he said and crossed his arms. "I have 11,000$ but I want to pay for Steve's rent he can't worry about this" I said and Bucky sighed.

"So 4,000$ in two days? We can do this" he said. "I have an idea" I said and he smirked.

---

The rest of the day we spent in disguise tracking down wanted suspects for crimes and turned them in to the police for the rewards.

We made 5,000 by 10pm, having all this spy gear does pay off, even when you're unemployed.

"I had fun with you today" Bucky said and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I did too" I said and kissed is cheek.

"You're so hot Bucky" I said and he blushed very quickly then it faded. "Am I?" He said. "Oh yes, and your eyes are so blue it's like the sky and ocean all in one, and your jaw is just, it's so sharp and perfect. I honestly can't believe we are dating like you're so perfect and I, I'm not even close to your league" I said after rambling on about how perfect he is. He is literally like a god, he's so beautiful.

"Don't say that, you're to far out of my league, and I think you're the most beautiful women on the entire world" he said and opened my apartment door for me.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked and he nodded. "Anything, what do you need?" He asked with a serious face. "Can you order us Chinese food? We have cash left over" I said and he picked me up.

He carried me bridal style around the apartment as he looked for the menu and phone. "That's what you wanted to ask me?"

"Yes, then can we go to bed? I'm so tired" I said and he nodded.

"Sounds like the perfect way to end the day"

And that's exactly what we did.