chapter 1

Gigi POV

I needed to find them they are the fairytale relm's only hope, Alex and Rebecca are dieing they can't hold their breaths under that thick ice for long, well to earth I go to find Fall Out Boy...

Patrick pov

Foxes (the girl who was driving) stopped at a hospital called lindavista community hospital after she stoped the car she looked at me and I turned to look at her. When I did her eyes were black, she also had a devilish look on her face and there was that snake I saw on me this morning then I realized she was on of them. I give her a horrified look and she turns on that same song that turns my thoughts foggy and my eyes yellow and all I knew is when I turned I roar at my friends and had the instinct to kill them, I knew that it wasn't me and I was a monster. After running after Pete, Joe and Andy, I saw a girl she wasn't supposed to be here when I came inside I wasn't only just looking for Joe, Pete, and Andy I was looking for her.

Pete pov

After Andy, Joe and I ran from Patrick we saw a girl wondering the halls, Patrick came and she walked over to him me, Joe, and Andy ran towards her until she got a silver wond and waved it in a circle and said some words. After Patrick eyes were back to is original eye color and he was back to his normal self. We all looked at each other and at her.

" you four come with me there's not much time " she said walking off down the hallway, waved her silver wond and then a colorful circle appeared on the dead-end wall.

" excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but who the hell are you? " I asked

" my name is Gigi goodwhich daughter of Glenda the good witch I am looking for Patrick Stumph, Peter Wentz, Joseph Trohman, and Andrew Hurley " Gigi said

" well thats us but what do you want with us " Andy said

" well I'll explain later now walk through the portal and let's go " Gigi said in a rush

" wate you want us to walk through that? Oh hell no I'm not doing it " Patrick said

" Naw I don't want you to walk through it. Of course I want you to walk through it! Now please just do it " Gigi said to sarcastic way to a I'm sorry/ begging for our help. I felt bad for her, I looked at Patrick, Joe, and Andy. I also realized that we all felt bad and so we all went through the portal.

We all ended up in some weird place that has terrible fashon I had on a very ugly perpule hat and a teal and blue suit and at the end of the sleeves were ruffles, Joe's hair was his usual hair color but it had blue in it. We all looked very weird, and I thought Lady Gaga had a weird fashon sence.

" Hey Gigi um where the hell are we!?!? " I yelled

" we are in Wonderland don't worry about the fashion here it's always weird here now the reason why we're here is for war purposes I'll tell you why later we don't have that much time left to save them " Gigi explained running away me, Pete, Joe and Andy looked at each other with confused looks and running after Gigi. After a while we soon appeared by a castle, that was pretty odd looking too like Wonderland it's self. Everything was weird here, some of the roads were upside-down, talking flowers, and there was a man and a rabbit having tea party even the party was weird. Anyway we walked in the castle and was still flowing Gigi not knowing where we were going but we still fallowed her.

Gigi pov

I needed to find the Queen of Hearts but I found Lizzie (daughter of the queen of Hearts) , Kat (daughter of the cestire cat) Maddie (daughter of the mad Hatter), Bonnie (daughter of the white Rabbit), and Alexander(son of Alice) the instead but I guess that will have to do then.

" meow... Gigi what a surprise to see you it's so boring here did you defeat Melody yet " Kat said

" hi Gigi what brings you here to Wonderland? And who are your friends " Lizzie asked

" oh these arn't my friends they are helping me with something I am looking for your mom do know where she might be? " I asked

" she's in the garden " she said as I walked away Courtly Jester appeared in my face.

" well well well if it isn't Gigi goodwhich what brings you here to Wonderland? last time I saw you, you were running from Melody " she said

" Courtly Jester I haven't seen you since you were also running through the tunnels of the relms away from Melody where I was going back because I wasn't afraid of Melody " I said being bitter as I can be

" well then who is this guy he's very sexy indeed " Courtly said toching all over Pete

" well I have a girlfriend and a son so please get your hands off me " Pete said

" oh really love I know you like it " Courtly said with a smile in five seconds I was going to slap that smile off her little jester face then the queen of Hearts came in

" um your magesty I need you to send some troops to take down Melody she had already concord most of the fairytale relm, soon she wants to rule over Wonderland so can you send some troops please " I explained

" well fine but take Maddie,Kat Lizzie, Bonnie, Alexander, and Courtly with you " she said at first I didn't want to but I had to

" okay well come on we don't have much time " I said they all fallowed me as we all left. I was leading them to the tunnels.

We all stopped I was going to have Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy go to fariytail land while me, Kat Lizzie, Bonnie, Alexander, and Courtly go to oz.

" Okay Patrick, Pete, Joe and Andy to the tunnel through this tunnel it leads to fairytale relm, while me, Maddie, Lizzie, Bonnie, Alexander, Kat and Courtly will go to oz if you need me just call now go " I said

they went into the tunnel and after they left me, Maddie, Lizzie, Bonnie, Alexander, Kat and Courtly went to oz my home.