chapter 15

Alex POV

We took Melody back to fairytale land. As soon as we came in it became silent. Hunter was talking to Rebecca as soon as he realized it was silent he turned around. " Alex " he said he ran to me and picked me up. He spun me around and put me down only to hug me again. Then he realized that I was covered in blood " Alex you're safe " Gigi said " yeah now where to put Melody before she wakes up? " Andy said dropping her on the floor " I'll take her to the cells " Gigi said she used magic to put hand cuffs and foot chains on her feet. Gigi picked her up and left with her. " well is this a party or not? " Cindy said music started to play and people started to dance. " well this wasn't the best five years of my life wasn't good " I sighed " well at least you weren't kidnapped, tortured, turned evil only to kill you're best friends, and died " Patrick said  " yeah but now that's over now you guys can go back home and I can find  something to do with my life. But for now let's party " I said " hey Alex want to dance with me " Pete said " no me " Patrick joked " no me Alex " Andy joking along with Patrick " hey what out me " Joe said playing also " um... Alex want to dance with me " Hunter said " how about I dance with all of you " I suggested they nodded and we all danced in a circle. Later people went home exsept me, Bella, Rebecca, Rose, Sarah, Gigi, Emily, Hannah, and Cindy. And Patrick, Joe, Andy, and Pete of course. Rebecca gave us rooms to sleep in and also clean pajamas.

The next day we all had breakfast and we went to every village in fairytale land everything was restored and back to normal. The trees and plants were alive again the sky was blue, the clouds were white, the sun came out again, the lakes shimmered in the sunlight, all the animals came back which made Sarah and Cindy happy, and the people of fairytale land came back. Sadly it was time for Joe, Patrick, Andy, and Pete had to leave. Me, Bella, Rebecca,Rose, Sarah, Gigi, Emily, Hannah, Hunter and his sisters, and Cindy had a ceremony. " bye guys remember what I taught you when you get kidnapped make sure you hit them good if you don't have a good plan " Rebecca said " we will bye Becca " Andy said everyone said bye exsept me I was the last to go. I was a crying mess and the guys were too. " Alex we're all going to miss you " Andy said as he, Joe, Patrick, and Pete had me in a group hug. " yeah we'll miss you Al " Joe said " bye Joe bro and Andy " I said and the two of them walked through the portal " Alex we will miss you the most " Patrick said " and I'll miss you too 'Pat'  " I said " I don't let people call me 'Pat' but you can bye Alex " he said walking into the portal. I hugged Pete tight like there was no tomorrow and I sobbed in his shoulder. " I will miss you Alex " Pete said " I'll miss you too Peter " I said " I will never forget about you and you won't forget about me " he said giving me a ring " oh I won't and here this is for you " I said giving him a locket that says the best thing ever he hugged me again and we pulled apart. " goodbye Pete I hope I'll see you again " I said " you will Alex I love you  goodbye man it's hard to say  that " he said he kissed me and he left through the portal.

THE END... FOR NOW
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Well that is that is the end of
fall out boy and the 2nd dimension I'm sad that it's over but there is going to be a sequle. So that's good I hope you guys enjoyed this. Farewell until next time.

-Kiara. T