chapter 12

A/N
Okay so now Patrick is going to be evil Patrick again, when it has this font Patrick that's dark Patrick the regular font that's good Patrick I thought that maybe dark Patrick can have a conscience. This chapter is going to be short. Like in YBC Andy dies and even though he was hardly in the story may he rest in peace with Joe. Enjoy

-Kiara.T
------------------------------
Courtney pov

" we got him were on our way " Jenny said " good " I said as I hung up the phone I went to my tape and played it.

" rise and shine cult campers as we put our faith back in mayhem. we are every old broken toy born again and again. As we turn the hype into hope we silence the noise. We are the splinter under the world's fingernails as we turn the dimonds back into coal. "

As it stopped I got up I grabbed my megaphone and I went to the work shop. " it's Courtney bitch " I said walking in " rat a tat tat rat a tat tat hey! " they all said

" no thesis existed for burning cities down in such a rampant rate no graphics no fucking power point presentation so they just DIY this shit and they built there own bombs she's a suicide blonde she's numbered in gold " I preached as Jenny and Sarah came in with Patrick awe he's struggling so cute.

Patrick pov

Those girls dragged me out the station and I was at the back of a van. They dragged me in a warehouse. there was no way I was going in there so I kicked them and ran. Unfortunately I didn't get that far. Once again they were dragging me in the warehouse I was squirming in their grabs. Once again they put me in a chair, tied me up, but I didn't know they were going to hook me up to that same machine as once before like six days ago. I wonder if Melody is here. Wait no I couldn't be she had jet-black hair and with red, blue, baby blue and teal strands of hair. On my way in I was a woman she had blonde hair. Maybe her and Melody are working together and I'll help. Here we go again.

Andy pov

Pete and I got to a warehouse. We stepped out the car and we walked around to the back door. Pete used the card that the girl had gave us and we went in. We walked in it was quite too quite and it was kinda dark.

Patrick pov

For twenty minutes I tired to fight the music but I couldn't. Once again my thoughts went foggy and my eyes yellow, with anger and had the instinct to kill. I couldn't have a good side anymore it was making my head hurt. So I let it go besides bad is the new good. The two girls who came in dragging me let me out the chair. they led me to the office and once again I saw the blonde lady that had the megaphone looking at me. when I came in or when I was dragged in. She looked at me in silence and she had a smirk on her face then she gave me she gave me a drum. I I threw the drum on the floor and smashed into pieces. Then she gave me a record and I threw that on the floor and it smashed into pieces. Then she gave me a guitar and for the first time I smashed it on the floor. Usually I wouldn't smash my guitar on the floor but this time I did. Suddenly the door flew open revealing Pete and Andy.

Andy pov

Pete and I found a door. We found a blonde ugly lady, the case and dark Patrick. We held our wepons up and they surrendered and Pete got the case. He gave me the signal to go and I told him to leave and go on. Pete left and Patrick went after him " What did you do to Patrick and who the hell are you? Don't you lie to me " I said " Courtney Love " she said I stepped back. All of a sudden, I bumped into somone behind me and I felt throat being slit. I couldn't breath I tried to stop the bleeding, but it was no use. Before I had my last look at life Courtney smiled, blew me a kiss, and waved at me then everything went black . That was it I was dead and now it's up to Pete to keep the case away from Patrick, Melody, and Courtney.