chapter 3

Alex

After we slept in Cinderella's old house Rebecca decided that we should split I go and get the Grimm journal and pen sence I hid the book. So her and half of fall out boy go to the enchanted forest. I got the map sence she knows how to get to the enchanted forest. Me and Rebecca took some stuff we needed on our journeys I had used an old bag I found and used that. After me and Rebecca decided that I take Patrick and Pete and she gets Joe and Andy. I got Patrick and Pete up were on our way.After an hour it was silent very silent so I decided to stop and sit on a rock.

" so where are we now " Patrick asked

" we are in pixie village don't worry in thirty minutes we'll be at the tower soon " I said

" so how come it looks bad in the villages why is fairytale land so gloomy and dead like except for the forests what happened here " Pete asked

" Three years ago my mother decided that my little sister Joestta got my moms story and my older sister Melody had got so jelous she started to harness and possess the art of dark magic. My parents didn't know this but I did and Melody didn't know I knew either, but one day my parents cought Melody and they got into a fight and sence that night she left and I never heard anything about Melody until she died " I explained getting up to start walking again.

" wow " Patrick said

" so that's the end " Pete asked

" no there's more to this story my sister and I went to Grimm High that's where me and Blair and our other friends met. Until the second week of school there was a meeting that I heard but I shouldn't have heard after that I got a message from a person named ' E ' Soon my friends started to get messages from ' E ' we also ended up in some life or death situations from the same person that's when we started to find out who ' E ' was and until we graduated which was a year ago we found out who ' E ' was it was my sister Melody " I continued to explain

" wait you said she was dead " Pete said

" I thought so to but she was alive in the flesh and blood by then she had a lot of villains in an army and that's when she trapped both Grimm brothers in a bottle and locked them in a abyss. Later she trapped my friends in magic imprison that's how me and Blair got under that ice " I said

" so why do you need us " Patrick asked

" long old prophecy says that the four guys that defends the faith is the ones who can fight the army of villains along with the girl who has the power of wisdom, loyalty, courage, and kindness " I finished before I knew it we were at Rupunzel's tower.

" here we are " I said walking towards the tower I grabbed the rope and got out the to wrap around a mettle and climbing up as soon as I got up there I openefd the floor boards and grabbed the key, journal and pen. As soon as I turn Patrick and Pete were up here then we climbed back down and I felt as if we were all being watched and fallowed.

Soon as we entered the woods again I still had the feeling of being watched and fallowed.

" wait stop moving and don't make a sound " I whispered as Patrick and Pete stoped dead in their tracks, that's when I hear the brake of a stick. It wasn't from me or Patrick nor Pete it was from a feet away and birds started from flying away from the trees as if they were scared. I also saw I dear run by. I realized that it can be two people like this and that was Silver and Hunter hood. The daughter and son of little red riding hood and the big bad wolf.

" here take the bag, give me that wond, and here are these bracelets teleport to the enchanted forest now go " I said grabing the wond

" wait what about you " Pete asked

" just go now! I'll be fine! go! " I yelled without hesitation they fallowed my orders and I ran like hell through the woods. I ran through the bushes, the streams, and jumped over fallen trees. I was tired but I decided to keep running. Sliver cought up to me and scratch my leg and blasted magic in her face, then took off again. I stoped and I was far from them. I needed to have more speed so I decided to use the wand.

" the speed of a cheetah and the speed of light magic do as you will and make fast as light " I said and Sliver and Hunter found me, I smiled and they transformed into human form, they were full clothed and gave me a confused look.

" sorry bitches not today " I said running with speed but unfortunately the spell lasted for ten minutes so I was stuck running without magic and boy did my leg hurt like hell. I fell, there was a hill I fell down the hill, and at the bottom was Silver and Hunter. That's when I knew I had a way out.

" well you're done running love, all out breath " Hunter teased tilting my chin, I pushed him away from me.

" don't call me love because we're done! I'm not you're girlfriend anymore! " I said with anger in my voice because he knew what he did and he knew that I wasn't going to forgive him.

" aww love when did we brake up let me make it right " he said grabing me by my waist

" we were over when you betrayed me! And get you're hands off me! " I said kicking him in his balls, pushing him away and walking off.

" where do you think you're going bitch " Sliver said grabing my hand, I chuckled and I punched her in her face, as I did her head jerked back.

She chuckled " now I'm going to kill you I'll give you a five minute head start " she said I forgot that Silver scared the shit out of me. I ran straight ahead past her I ran for my life, luckily the enchanted forest isn't far it's only twenty minutes away, crap maybe skipping P.E wasn't a good idea, because I am super lazy and I don't run. That doesn't make me fat because I swim and run for my life. Sliver has advantages because she's part wolf, me I run without supernatural speed because I'm not half supernatural. She cought up to me and she was in front of me Every time I'd run the other way soon she would be in front of me. She looked like she was about to rip my throat but she she didn't she clasped to the ground.

" that was for almost killing my friend and for all the years you bullied us you bitch " Someone said

" Mal watch you're language " another said when I turned around I saw Mal (daughter of Maleficent), Evie (daughter of the evil queen), Jay (son of Jafar), and Carlos (son of Curella De vill).

" we need to get to the enchanted forest now " I said

" let's go before she wakes up in two hours and before Hunter comes " Mal said we started walking around the forest.

" so does Melody know you're alive? " Evie asked

" I guess that's probably how she got Hunter and Silver to hunt me down like prey " I said

" were going to stay here and help Alex and we'll get through this " Mal said

" thanks guys " I said I know that we will get Melody back if I don't I'm going to have to kill her.