chaper 13 pt 2

Alex POV

" well well well Alex I guess it's just you and me now do you know why I'm destroying the land " she said and being like my mom curious as always I wanted to know. I nooded

" well a long time ago before mom even met dad, he had twins with a witch of the dark arts of magic. One day dad met mom and so the witch left. That Silver case that Patrick, Joe, Pete and Andy we're Givin that has our brother in it. He was banished now me and our other sister Courtney wants to set him free to take over the human world we just needed Fall Out boy dead " she explained " you know that is sick Mel " I said

" so anyway the prophecy says that the four guys from a different worlds will meet the girl who will bring the two worlds together to defeat the evil queen and her army of villains, the Empress of discord and her subjects, and the head master of the darkness. Well that is us and you are the girl " she said " please you're crazy Mel no scratch that you're a psycho " I said " I know little sister now you can change this if you want to join me and we can rule the whole universe " she said " no I won't not in a million years " I said " well then I guess we'll have to fight to the death then " she said waving her hands over the floor as different color changing fog appeared. We ended up somewhere it looked familiar to me but I can't remember. " you know where we are Alex it should be easy considering that both mom and dad died here and so will you " she said " were in fog forest aren't we? " I said " yes we are now let's play a game you have to find me and kill me if I find you I kill you " Melody explained
" well what do I have to kill you with? " I asked " it's the best killing sport of all archery " she said then appeared two horses and two sets of archery equipment. Man now I'm screwed. I can't get out of here, and I suck at archery for that matter. When did my life had to come to this? I got my gloves, arrow, and bows. Mine were silver and a lightAlexibbean blue. Just like the outfit I was wearing. " oh and Alex you have ten minutes to hide or ride away here remember if I find you you're dead " Melody said I got on the horse and made him run as far as I can go.

After a while I stopped I found Melody she was by a cliff side, why does it always have to be a... Wait this wasn't any clff side it was the one my parents died on. " looks like I found you Mel " I said " yes you did and rules are rules " she said I got an arrow and the bow I drew back the arrow. But I didn't let go. Even if Melody did what she did she was still my sister no matter what. " you know that looks like the same face mom and made when we played this game but they ended up dead " Melody said out the blue. " what you mean to tell me that you killed mom and dad? " I asked I was shocked my mom and my dad fell off because Melody knocked them to the edge and they fell but I grabbed both of there hands and they fell. " well that was an illusion I killed them before you found out who E was and after I killed them I killed Blair " Melody explained " you are a monster you killed your own parents our mom and dad " I said " well are you going to kill me or not? " she asked I was in full rage. I drew back the arrow and this time I let go but she stopped it and turned it around the arrow hit me in the chest. I was still alive but I felt near death. " oh Alex did you really think I was gonna let you kill me? Well you thought wrong now you'll die here like mom and dad did and I hope you don't find peace in death " she said she drew back an arrow from her bow before she could release I used my high pitch scream. Melody covered her ears, took the arrow out and kicked he.r I got my bow and arrows and got back on the horse and road off. I found a lake and went to it my wound was healing. But Melody caught up to me. She dragged me out the water. There was no way I was going down without a fight. I tried do everything that I could as soon as she got me out the lake she let go of me. I punched her square in the jaw, she kicked me and used magic to push me. I ran to her and tackled her to the ground. I was straddling her and I chocked her out. She pulled a knife out and stabbed me in the side repeatedly until I was extremely near death. I started to see my whole life flash before my eyes then I blacked out. I was dead and I knew where Melody was going before I was in an elevator?...
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Well that was pt 2 of chapter 13 well now what Melody is still alive where is she going and what will happen to Alex. Well you can take a guess.

Kiara.T