chapter 10

Pete POV

Me, Joe, and Andy we by a mirror trying to reason with Patrick to come back to his old self but it wouldn't budge. All of a sudden Joe, Andy, Patrick, and I fell through a mirror. We ended up back at linda vista community hospital. Patrick was still evil and so Joe, Andy, and I ran in and Patrick roared once again. It's like deja vu we all split up. Joe was in one room, Andy in a room and I in a room. I was looking for something to help us when I found a phone, but it needed a cord to it then I heard Andy's scream like he was in pain. As I went out the door. Someone was coming as I went into another room that was two doors down from mine. Luckily it had an electrical box. I plugged in the phone line and I got it to work. I quickly dialed 911.

Andy POV

When we came here through the mirror one of the fragments stabbed me. I used alcohol and it burned like hell. I screamed in pain loud enough for Patrick, Joe, and Pete can hear. I cleaned off the fragment and kept it. Maybe it has magic left in it I thought. Then I saw Patrick walking I opened the door and saw Pete. We heard noises and Joe's voice. " is that " he asked " yep " I said we ran to save Joe Pete came in the room first and when i came in I found the lifeless body of Joe one of my best friends and Patrick looking at Joe as his eyes tuned for yellow is regular eye color. He had felt guilty and then there were police sirens were going off. Patrick need up arrested for murder and Pete and I were taken in for questioning. I wanted to help Patrick I knew he didn't mean to but he went too far. Well now there are two of us now we need to find that case since we're not in fairytale land. I hope Alex is okay. I hope we're going to be okay.
-----------------------------------------------------
Well this is short sorry. Hopefully I can add detail to the next chapter. Til next time bye.

-Kiara.T