chaper 11

Melody POV

Before Patrick, Joe, Andy, and Pete could went through the mirror I sent the case to Courtney. Now she can figure out what to with Patrick, Joe, Andy, and Pete. While I take care of Alex. Hopefully Patrick can kill Joe, Andy, and Pete. See each time Patrick kills his friends he turns back to his regular self. So I hope after Patrick kills all his friends he kills himself. Then master will come and the universe will be in our hands in slaving the innocent, wait killing the innocent and long may Courtney, master and I reign.

Joe

I was in an elevator. I died. One of my best friends killed me. I know Patrick is a good person and I'm going to be watching over him in... Hell? I looked to my right only to see a boy. " hi Joe you're not going to heaven but you are going to hell " he explained my eyes widened as he said " have fun " I walked out the elevator it looked weird it looked like more like a party or a club than a terrible place. I was really confused about here.

Patrick POV

Pete,Joe,Andy,and I fell through the mirror and we ended up back where we started. You probably think yay were back home everything is good again but no. I killed Joe. One of my best friends. Now I'm in prison for murder in the 2nd degree. They even took my hook some how I got it back when we got back here. Now I'm alone. Pete and Andy will never forgive me. It's all because of that stupid case I knew that it was trouble for the start. I should have said something instead this happened. If it didn't I wouldn't be here! Joe would be alive and I would never have met Alex and Melody I wouldn't be in trouble.

Pete POV

Me and Andy we're being questioned by the police about Joe. We told them everything except that we went to a magical land. The detective will think we're crazy and we'd be in a mental institution. I know we can go to gail for lieing to the police. But even our story which was clear as day and doesn't sound crazy wasn't enough. " tell me what happened " the detective ordered " we told you " Andy said he was frustrated as I was man this guy is irritating " no! I want the story and I want it now! " he yelled " we already told you already what the hell happened " I said the detective sighed and left the room. Five minutes later there was a note under the door along with keys. I tapped Andy on his shoulder he picks up the note and we read it.

I ware the crown but I'm no princess. 51515 Broadway 50B death valley, CA

" are you thinking what I'm thinking " I asked " let's go " Andy said we walked out and we found the car that the keys went to. We started the car and were were off. We got to an old abandoned house where we met a blonde girl she explained to us everything she knew everything and when I mean everything she knew the whole story. She also gave us a plan to get that case back and the address to where the case and Courtney the leader of the girls who kidnapped us.
She gave me a bass-neck sword and Andy a drum crossbow with drum sticks for the arrows. She gave us a card to get in and once again we left and we were off to get that case.

Joe pov

I meet Tommy Lee as the devil, I partied with him, and I got high off of something. Women all over me then two girls pulled me off from wherever I was sitting said that I wasn't suposed to be here and I was sent to heaven.

Patrick pov

I was singing in my sell when the gard let me out. At the time my head was down as I looked up I saw those girls again the gard grabbed me and handed me to the girls as they dragged me out the station.

Andy pov

We got to an old abandoned house where we met a blonde girl she explained to us everything she knew everything and when I mean everything she knew the whole story. She also gave us a plan to get that case back and the address to where the case and Courtney the leader of the girls who kidnapped us.
She gave Pete a bass-neck sword and me a drum crossbow with drum sticks for the arrows. She gave us a card to get in Pete left and I gave her a Farwell kiss. once again Pete and I left. We were off to get that case.
------------------------------------------------

Okay now this is it two more chapters then you can see what happens to Alex. It will lead up to why Melody is doing all this, what does Fall out boy have to do with this and what happened to Melody and etc.

Okay I was listening to I heart radio count down with Pete Wentz and so do you think FOB should be in the Super Bowl half time? Please comment I think that they should perform at Super Bowl half time.
Until next chapter... peace, love yourself.

-Kiara.T