chapter 14

It is a time of sorrow. Our five heroes: violently torn asunder and laid to waist. Shades neither live nor dead where destruction or salvation awaits. An empresses of discord there kingdoms all but asunder in the hope dire threat. One question lingers can it be saved?....

3rd person POV

Melody walked and got the case from the two girls. Who are known as Evie de bill and Silver hood. " well you two are good are they both dead? " Melody asked Evie and Silver both nodded.
" they better be or so help me god you'll both be dead " Melody threatened them both. Melody walked away and went to a room. Where nine people known as the faith stood. There were nine of them they just stood there Melody handed them the case and left to see her half sister Courtney.

Patrick POV

I was in an elevator and I saw a boy next to me. " go ahead send me to the burning gates of hell " I said " well you're not go to hell Patrick you're going to purgatory " the boy said " what! Why? I have done terrible things why send me to purgatory? " I asked " Patrick I'm not sure that you're truly evil you were just corrupted by it and yet you still had a heart " he a said as he sent me to purgatory. I was still in the elevator. There was a guy tied tied up and he had a blind fold on. Next to me was a dagger on a small pillow. I started to pick it up but then I droped it and the elevator closed and it was going up.

As it was going up my clothes changed even my eye color, I didn't look bloody and I got my other hand back! I had to put my hand over my face because the light was too bright. When the elevator stops and opens there a door. I open the door only to find a staircase, I walk down only to find Alex and my four best friends. As soon as I walked to them I hugged them all.

3rd person POV

The faith who has the case were doing a ritual. One by one sniffing a red figure and pricking there finger and putting drops of blood into the pure golden goblet. One of them said the words to open the case.

Alex POV

After we all huged with Patrick someone came down the staircase. " well hello Alexis, Patrick, Andrew, Joseph, and Peter I'm glad you're here " a voice said we all looked up and there he was God. " Holy smokes " Patrick said " wow " I said " now do you all know why you're all here " he said " well... If I'm not correct you want us to stop Courtney and Melody my sister " I said. " yes you're sister has gone through and deep in the dark side she has powers of a goddess and that's not good. To defeat Courtney and Melody you would need to drink and eat " he said " Ashlyn, Tina come on they are ready " he said again and then two girls came with a golden goblet and a tray. The two girls gave us FOB guitar picks and water. Then God came back with instruments. He gave Pete his bass guitar, Patrick and Joe they're guitars, Andy his drumsticks and he gave me a microphone. " wait a microphone why me I don't sing " I said " you do sing and you have to now why don't you play " he said. " I don't know what to sing? " I said " then fallow me with the song we're doing save rock and roll guys " Patrick said I didn't know that song but I fallowed Patrick. After the first chorus I picked up the lyrics like second nature.

Me

blood brothers Blood brothers in desperation
An oath of silence for the voice of our generation

Patrick

Whoa, how'd it get to be only me?
Like I'm the last damn kid still kicking
That still believes

Me and Patrick

I will defend the faith
Going down swinging
I will save the songs
That we can't stop singing.

No, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll
Rock and roll, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll.

3rd person POV

In the middle of the song Patrick, Alex, Pete, Andy, and Joe were sent back to earth.

Patrick, Alex, Pete, Andy, and Joe

[4x:]
Oh no, we won't go
'Cause we don't know when to quit, oh oh

As they were singing they're instruments started shooting magic at Courtney's henchmen or women to be correct. Including Courtney but knocking out and weaning Melody. Little did Patrick, Alex, Pete, Andy, and Joe know that the case has been opened. But what the faith didn't realize is that they released a demon. As the demon cut off the head of the Faith's leader the rest ran out.

Alex

You are what you love
Not who loves you
In a world full of the word 'Yes'
I'm here to scream...

Just then the demon came and were terrifying and terrorizing the people. Only to kill them, Alex saw this and she stopped then the boys stopped playing. They got up walking to the demon and the demon did the same. Patrick, Alex, Pete, Andy, and Joe walked into a wall of blood wiping it off their faces Pete using his power to defeat the demon. After Patrick, Alex, Pete, Andy, and Joe found a weakened and knocked out Melody. " what should we do with her Alex? " Pete asked " we should let the story book counsel and Nile and Jiles Grimm decide this " Alex said Pete opened the portal to Grimm castle Andy picked up Melody and they all went through the portal.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Before this completely ends this won't end without Patrick, Alex, Pete, Andy, and Joe saying goodbye to each other for now. Yes there will be a sequel, I won't be giving details yet but there will be a sequel to this. I hope everyone enjoyed there holidays. I celebrate Christmas so I had a nice on too. So have a happy holidays. Hope you have a happy new years.

-Kiara.T