chapter 2

Pete pov

After we walked through that tunnel we ened up in a place called fairytale land. Our clothes we were waring were gone and we're replaced with the ones we had on before we came to Wonderland. I thought that Fairytale land would be more of a happy place than it was. The trees we all burnt but with no leaves on them, there was no one around, the sky was grey, there was no sun why would Gigi tell us to come here? We walked around this town it was abandoned no one was there, it was like a ghost town until Gigi came and nearly gave us a heart attack.

" Hey you guys fallow me we need to go to blue glow lake that is a reason why I need you guys, fallow me " Gigi said we fallowed her into this dark woods until we got to this icee blue glowing lake.

" here is you're guitars, and your drum set and sticks and your bass now play anyone of your songs " Gigi said

Put on your war paint... after we finished the Phoenix the lake started to melt and then two girls one blonde with red tips and the other with black hair appeared out the water gasping for air.

They swam over and got out the water me and Patrick helped them out.

" Alex, Rebecca! " Gigi said hugging the two girls.

" Gigi we were almost running out of air now who are these new friends that saved our
lives " the girl with the blonde hair with red tips said

" they look like our favorite band fall out boy " the girl with the black hair said.

" because we are " I said

" well I have to go I left Maddie, Lizzie, Bonnie, Alexander, Kat, and Courtly at my house um... here is a map and here is this bag of stuff that you will need call me if you need anything bye " Gigi said disappearing into pink smoke.

" well I guess we're all on our own then and she didn't even use the dry spell. Oh I don't believe we've introduced ourselves I'm Rebecca Grimm daughter of Jiles Grimm " Rebecca said

" I'm Alex daughter of the little mermaid well Ariel for that matter. don't stress we know you're names your Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy and your band called Fall out boy " Alex said

" hey so where are we going? " Patrick asked

" well first we're going to the enchanted forest so that way we're safe and no evil ever goes that way my sister won't get us and then we have to go to Camelot to get exclaber and we need to find the gem of light after we have to go to Grimm castle to defeat my sister and her sister " Alex explained.

" Okay so you mean to tell us that we can't leave until we defeat your sisters " I said

" well if you wanted to leave we better go to Rupunzel's tower because that's the only way you can get home it's only a day away come on let's go " Rebecca said walking away and we fallowed. By night we were in a house Blair said it was Cinderella's old house. Patrick and Joe shared a room and Me and Andy shared another. Alex got the room in the attic and Rebecca got the last room. I was still thinking about what happened here as I slowly went to sleep.