chapter three - Library.

LEE MINJAE

"Minjae, he was so cute. Are you sure you don't know him?" My sister, yet again kept pestering me with annoying questions.

"For the 13th time. I only seen him around school. Oh my gosh.." I said, placing my palm on my forehead.

Minna noticed my voice getting a little bit louder so she clutched on Jin and didn't say a word until we reached the apartment.

I head towards my room and once I enter I shut the door quickly and jump on my bed, faced forward, and snuggle into the warmness. The only thing I admire the most is my bed. I love my bed.

I turn my head and look grab my phone. Seeing I have one message from Jisoo.

jisoolovesGD: heeyy were going to the mall this Friday, ok.
mxnjae: you know i hate the mall..
jisoolovesGD: don't you need a dress for the wedding? your SISTERS wedding.
mxnjae: oh yea, ok we'll go then.
jisoolovesGD: okayzzzz goodnight.
mxnjae: night

My sisters doesn't know the date of her wedding yet, but she wants to get all the dresses and origination done.

I put my phone to the side and set off my usual morning alarm for tomorrow. I take a quick mini shower and change into my night clothes and slip into my bed, drifting into a deep slumber.

+

"Ugh, boys are so annoying, but so cute." Jisoo whines. I didn't say a word walked into the library, droping our stuff onto the study table. Jisoo and I are gonna study for our upcoming math test that worth 40% of our grade.

"I think I left my math notebook in my locker. I'll be right back." She said quickly as she walks out of the library. I sigh and sat down, scanning through my notes in silence, but that silence was quickly ruined.

'Psssst,' I hear someone whisper.

I turn my head and see Kim Taehyung trying to hide his head behind a book, but at the same time pointing towards something. I look down to wear he was pointing and on that floor, there was a crumbled up piece of paper. By his expression he wanted me to pick it up.

I furrow my eyebrows slightly annoyed by his presence and uncrumbled the paper.

How are you today? Was written.

I crumble the paper and throw towards the trashcan can near me. By the looks of it, he didn't think I would of done something like that because his face was full of shock.

I sigh and continue to scan over my notes, but suddenly was interrupted. I look up and see not other then Kim Taehyung.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

Was screaming in my head.

"Hi Minjae." He said, giving me a box smile.

"Do you need something?" I ask annoyed. He shook his head and I scoff.

"Then, leave me alone." I said and grab a book that I didn't need and stand up to put it back. He ends up following me. I stop down the aisle and he ends up bumping into me, almost causing me to fall, but he ends up putting his arms around my waistline.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I roughly remove his arms and place the book back. I turn to him and give a glare.

"Stop following me!" I almost yell, but someone shushes me.

"I'm not following you," He defends.

"Then, what do you want! You're wasting my damn time!" I whisper shout.

"I want to be friends." He said and smiles. I think about it.. should I be his friend?

I take a breath and respond with a, "No." walking past him.

"Why not," he asks grabbing my wrist, turning my body to face him.

"Because, I'm not friends with any Pabos'" I said and yank my hand out of embrace.

+

i portrayed Minjae as mean, smart, loyal girl & Taehyung as weird, funny, childish kind a guy.
WHO WOULD'NT SHIP THEM TOGETHER?

#TAEJAE