chapter fourteen - Goodbye.

Don't forget to VOTE&COMMENT (:

KIM TAEHYUNG
[point of view]

"It's getting late," Minjae spoke up and began to pack her items into her back. This was a boring study session because I was trying to grab Minjae's attention, but she kept on ignoring me the whole time.

"Should I walk you home?" I ask her lightly, being a gentleman. She stares and shakes her head.

"No." She said and walks out.

I quickly pack my things and follow her out of the school. I quietly walk at least 15 feet behind from her and watch her silently. Her long pretty hair tied in a pony tail and her pretty legs.

I always hear guys talk about her and how she could be one of the most popular girls at school, but her personality is a turn off.

I like Minjae the way she is. Even though she's brutally mean, she's at least honest. Unlike how all my friends never speak the truth and are sucked into thinking high school is forever. Except Jungkook. I met Jungkook when I first transferred 2nd semester of when I was a first year.

I had to leave because of what happened with my old friends back in Daegu.

So my parents decided we should move to Seoul and I'm glad since I did meet people who can let me forget about what happened before. I'm also really glad I met Jungkook too. He was the first person to say hello to me.

My phone makes a light buzzing sound and I quickly take it out and read the message.

Mom<3: Taehyung, can you please buy me some pads from the convenient store. MAKE SURE IT'S THE NIGHT PADS. ok love you!

I sigh and text her back saying I'll get them, but I should take a note to self and not text while walking cause I bumped into someone.

"Are you following me?" Minjae asks, turning around and glaring. I stumble back and quickly shake my head looking down.

"My mom asked me to go to the convenient store," I reply.

"Oh. I'm heading there too." I hear her mumble. She turns around and starts walking. I quickly catch up and walk bedside her, making me look like a giant next to her.

"How's your dad?" Minjae asks and looks straight ahead.

I blink in surprise, "He's doing better. Thank you for asking." I smile.

"That's good."

We reach the convenient store and I open the door for Minjae, so she can walk in first. I walk inside towards the back and surprisingly Minjae was there too in the lady section.

"Are you buying lady n-necessities?" I ask Minjae and she nods.

"Are you?"

"Uh-h, yeah. It's for my mom! Not me! I'm a boy." I quickly said, embarrassed. She doesn't say anything and just starts to look at the different brands before picking out one.

"Um, which one are the night pads?" I ask shyly before she walked away to buy the product. Minjae turns and hands me the same product she got then turns back around and walks to the cashier.

I follow and wait until it's my turn to get it checked out. Once Minjae was finished, she walks out of the store without a goodbye and I watch her.