chapter six - Deal.

(So like wattpad deleted half of my chapter 5... -.-" so... The last thing happened was Jungkook told Minjae that she was a good friend because she tutors Taehyung. *cough* friendzoned..." )

Good Friend.

good friend.

Good..

Friend..!

What was I to him?! Was I just a good friend?! Someone like me is always just a friend. I'm just someone that people. It's so hard to be a friend to him because my feelings towards him are pure hectic.

The only times we talk now is about Kim Taehyung and how he has been doing or if he is improving.

We never even had a real decent conversation about ourselves.

"Hey, you okay?" Jisoo asks me as I spaced out, staring at my food while we both sat in the cafeteria.

My friend Jisoo doesn't even know I like Jungkook. No one does.

"You've been acting weird lately.." She states and looks up and I shook my head.

"No. Im just really tired these days since I have to tutor an idiot.." I confess and she nods, understanding.

"A lot of girls want to be in you're position.." She said and I give a 'really' look.

"Why? Who would want to even tutor that Pabo. He's just so annoying.. and weird. Did you know that he didn't know their are two ways to get the FNET." I state in frustration and she chuckles.

"Come on, you don't feel anything when your with him?"

"I feel annoyed." I state honestly.

"So you don't like him.. at all?" She said still not convinced.

"Yes- you know what.. I think I hate him," I point out and she chuckles.

+

"So... the answer would be.. 5683?" He said and I nod my head, finally after 20 minutes of being stuck on 1 question.

"Do I do the same with all of them.." He asks.

"Yeah, and don't forget to subtract from each side." I said and he smiles.

"Yay! I finally understand Math!" He said cheerfully and tried to hug me, but I scooted back.

After a while, Taehyung started to get more confused and he was totally lost on what I was even talking about.

"So, do you get this part now?" I ask.

"Huh- oh. um yeah." He said and started to write down the numbers, but when he got the answer it was completely wrong.

"How did you get that? You just had to subtract these numbers, not those.." I sigh and throw my head back in frustration. He frowns and tries to do it again.

"Just... take a break, for now." I state and grab his hand for him to stop writing. The atmosphere becomes silent and peaceful, great.

"You don't think I can do it, right?" He said looking down and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Make it to the top 50." He said and bit his lip, almost looking like he will cry.

"Well, I do need that good recommendation letter, so.."

"Let's make a deal." He said and turned to me, leaning his face in to grab my attention, by that I started to lean back.

"What kind of deal?" I ask because thus does not sound good.

"If I can make it to the top 50 by the next test.. you have to be my best friend and hangout with me." He said and I stare.

Him... my best friend.

"But, I can't stand you." I said honestly.

"You're a really honest person." He confesses.

"It's not good to lie." I smile.

+ +
[unedited]

Sorry this was a short chapter.
I have a high fever right now, so I probably wont update till next week since I got finals.

But i hoped you liked this chapter, if you did dont forget to vote. (:

Are people getting annoyed off of Minjae lol. Outside she seems tough and smart, but inside she's soft and delicate.

Taehyung is fun & childish and Minjae dislikes those types of people.. SO THEY THE PERFECT MATCH.

~summer