chapter five - Night.

"Hello. Mr. Song you wanted these CD's.. — Taehyung?" The familiar voice that made me shiver a bit. Mr. Song stands up and walks past me and I stood still, not wanting to turn around.

Then I hear the door open again and I still stood frozen by Mr. Songs desk. Not wanting to turn around.

"Mr. Song which student am I tutoring again.. —Yoongi?" I hear that familiar voice which made my heartbeat increase more.

"Minjae. You go to this school?" Yoongi said with a tone of confusion.

"Wait, Yoongi. Why are you here?"

"I transferred in this morning.." Yoongi goes on from behind.

Transferred?

"Oh, okay." I hear Minjae mumble.

"Thank you Min Yoongi for these CD's. You can go now," Mr. Song said and I have a feeling he left.

What was he doing here?

"Okay, let's get down to business. Taehyung by getting your grades up, Minjae will tutor you from now on." Mr. Song said and leans back in his computer chair.

I stood frozen in shock. Me. Tutored by Lee Minjae. Out of all people, why her.

"I don't wanna do it." Minjae said with no emotion almost making my heart drop.

"But you said you'll do it," Mr. Song pleads.

"I can't. I don't really have the time.." She goes on and I hang my head low.

Am I not worth it?

"Please. Help a friend out."

"He's not my friend." She said with no emotion and this time my heart completely dropped.

"Okay then. If you do I'll give you the extra credits for you to graduate early and write the best recrimination letter to the university. If you get Taehyung to the top 25 by the next test that's in 3 weeks." Mr. Song said with a smirk, possibly knowing she wont deny that request.

Minjae looked at me and back at Mr. Song before rolling her eyes.

"When do I start.." Minjae said and the insides of me bursted. I felt kinda happy and a bit nervous.

"I'm free tomorrow. We can walk right after school." I said, settling the whole thing.

"Alright then, are we done?" Minjae asks and Mr. Song nods. We both leave together and walk down the hallway.

"So do you want my address..." I start off, grabbing her attention.

"Huh, –oh yeah." She said forgetting that I'm standing right next to her. I write my address down and hand it to her on a sticky note, she grabs it touching my hands to.

Her hands are so soft.

She gave me a weird look before taking off and leaving me alone in the hallways. I think I was starring at her hands for to long. Dang it, Taehyung.

LEE MINJAE

I didn't expect him to come here. After the accident, which caused him to move out of town, but I guess he came back.

I silently read my book and remembered myself that I have to go over to Taehyungs house to tutor him.

Make him got to 200 to the top 50. Impossible.