chapter seventeen - Dream.

LEE MINJAE
[point of view]

I felt sweat drip down from my head and my breath became very light. I can feel a weight pressure over me, so I open my eyes slowly and see another pair looking down. I gasp with my mouth gaping a bit at the person who is over me. I had no words coming out of my mouth, but I wanted to scream and shout and push him off of me, but again for some reason I can't.

He licked his lips and started to bring his face closer to my neck until his lips touched, sucking on it lightly. My heart starts to beat at a rapid pace and my face starts to flush. This confusing feeling is making feel types of ways. He stops and pulls away looking at me, smirking, before getting up and walking out of the room.

"Come back!" I shout. I get off the bed and tried to run after him, but something pulls me back. I turn around see a long pair of handcuffs cuffed me to the bed. I tried to tug them off but they won't budge.

"Taehyung! Come back here!" I shout angrily.

I stop shouting once I see the familiar person standing right in front of me after so long. Tears started to form in my eyes when I saw him standing there, dressed exactly like the last time I saw him. Messed up hair, t-shirt, jeans, black boots, and his charming smile which can make anyone fall for him.

"J-j-jimin." I stutter and clench my heart and fall onto the floor with one of my hands held high cause of the handcuff. He walks over to me and bends down and lifts my head up by placing his index figure under my chin and rises it. He smiles and starts to trail down my face with his finger to my neck.

Sudden pain hits when he touches the spot Taehyung sucked on and he chuckles. He then get's up and and slowly walks away before it suddenly started to snow. I call out for him and I see him smiling at me.

Before I can respond again he starts to repeat the same words over and over from a distance

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

A sudden flash of light comes and I open my eyes again with a thud. Now all I see is Jisoo wide eyes and face right in front of me.

"Are you awake?" She asks leaning in closer. I lift my index finger and place it in the middle of her forehead pushing it hardly back

"Ouch." She blinks and I sit up.

"Your breath stinks," I honestly comment. Jisoo then starts to breath out trying to smell her breath while I shake my head at her stupidity.

"You should be glad I woke you up. You were mumbling really loud things once I entered." She said while rubbing her forehead. My face starts to flush when the one moment of my dream came. I turn to touch the side of my neck where Taehyung...