chapter fifteen - Soju.

[unedited]
don't forget to comment & vote! :P

"I'm gonna change really fast." I said and he replied with an okay.

I change out of my clothes into new ones that are more presentable to the night. This is the first time I can actually get to talk to Yoongi after a long time. So I want to show him that I actually changed for the better.

I head downstairs quietly, hoping that my mom won't hear and head towards the door

I head downstairs quietly, hoping that my mom won't hear and head towards the door. I breath in and out and finally open the door, but when I do Yoongi was standing right in front of it making me jump in surprise and almost scream. Thankfully I didn't.

Yoongi smiles and lightly laughs at what I did.

"Did you see the look on your face." He laughs and starts to walk down the porch. I close the door and catch up to him. I keep my distance away, but he puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Taehyung, how have you been." He asks and starts to pull me down since he is a bit shorter then me.

"I'm been doing fine." I said.

"You're like a completely different person now compared to back then, what happen?" Yoongi questions and I shrug.

The Kim Taehyung now then would not even be on the same level on the Kim Taehyung back then.

"I guess you can say I moved on and forgot about the past?" I reply and he laughs.

"You would say that."

We keep walking until we reached the city. Yoongi led me into those small fast food chains that are open all night. We both walk in and sit down at a booth. Yoongi orders 2 soju's but I decline his offer.

"But, you use to at least drink 9 of these every night remember. Then scream, it was fun." He pouted.

"I have not drank in a while and I don't plan on it anytime soon," I quietly said.

He nods in understatement and we both scan the menu quietly. Once the waiter took our orders we sit in a awkward silence before I spoke up.

"What did you want to show me again?" I ask and his shrugs.

"Just wanted to hang out." He said, "It's been a while."

"How's everyone back in Daegu?" I ask nervously since this is a touchy subject.

"Oh, everyone is doing better honestly. How have you been—"

"Yoongi," I cut him off and sigh. "Why did you come here." I ask.

"Didn't I tell you already, I got transferred here because I beat up someone."

"That's not the reason. Did Jin-hyung send you here?" I said quietly and look down.