Chapter twelve - Soup.

Taehyung exited my room and I quickly get out of my bed and shut my door so I can change out of my night wear. I grab a big grey hoodie and my black sweat pants and change it to it very quickly, before he comes.

"Do you want it hot or cold?" I hear Taehyung shout, making me roll my eyes.

"What do you think." I yell back and place myself on my bed, back to my previous position.

Taehyung opens the door and walks in with a table tray with his homemade chicken soup, bread, and orange juice. The weird thing was he was wearing Jin's doctor coat and fake glasses. I gave him a look when he placed the soup in front of me. He grabs my desk chair and places it right next to me. He sits down and takes the bowl of soup with the spoon.

"Let me feed you." He said and placed some soup on the spoon and I hesitated since I have never tried his cooking and this is weird.

"I can feed myself," I state and tried to grab the spoon from his hand, but he pulled away.

"Nuh uh uh." He sung and waved his index finger. My head started to hurt again and I place my head on the pillow.

"Get me my medicine then." I say and place my hand on my forehead.

"You have to eat something before you take it," He said and I didn't even have the urge to fight back. I watch blow on the soup for it to become colder and him bringing closer to my mouth.

I slowly let him place the spoon in my mouth and the flavors of the soup going down my throat.

To be honest, this is the worst soup I have ever tasted.

"Do you like it?" He asks smiling and took the spoon out of my mouth.

Should I lie to him?

"No," I state honestly and his smile drops and suddenly I feel guilty.

I pick up the spoon and continue to eat the bad soup.

"But I thought you said you didn't like it."

"So..."

"Okay,"

I finish the soup painfully. I don't know what he put in it but I know the flavor of chicken and that was not chicken, but the bread and juice help reduce the terrible flavor a little.

"Can I have my medicine now?" I ask and he jumps up and quickly grabs it and gives it to me. I take 2 pills out and swallow it without water and Taehyung looks at me amazed.

"How did you do that with out choking?" He asks while I shrug.

"I'm use to it." I reply. He removes the tray and stands up, walking out. He doesn't come back for a while and I become curious. I get out of bed and exit my room towards the kitchen and see food splattered everywhere, even on his clothes.

"Taehyung, what did you do?" I ask calmly, since I have no more patience left.

"I didn't see the food there a-and it all spilled- I'm sorry." He rambled on and kept apologizing.

"Just clean up the mess, I'll give you some spare clothes."

I walk out of the kitchen and go to my sister and Jin's room. I walk straight into their closet and pick out a plain red t-shirt and black sweatpants. I walk out of the room and throw them at him.

"Here. Change into these."

"Who's are they?" He asks.

"My brother-in-laws."

"Oh, handsome guy's." He said, before walking in the bathroom.

I layed on the L shaped couch at the end and flipped through some channels and stopped at this one weird interesting movie. Taehyung came out of the bathroom with Jin's clothes on. The sweatpants fit him right but the shirt was baggy, causing his right neck to be exposed. He sat down next to me and stayed quiet and watched the movie.

"What movie are we watching?" He asks and lays back on the couch. His neck still exposed, I had this sudden feeling I wanted to touch his neck, but not just his neck...

He turned to me and waited for the answer.

"I don't know." I said and he shrugs and continues to watch the movie.

I don't know if I feel hot because I'm sick or because of Taehyung, but my stomach is going into knots.

We continue to watch the movie in silence before a steamy scene came on. I mean I didn't know that would come in, but I already know what they are going to do and it would only last like 5 minutes and bam, go to another scene and since this was only a movie.

"Um, can you please change the channel." Taehyung said and looked away from the TV.

I furrow my eyebrows and turn to him, "Why?"

"Because, I-I just don't wanna watch it."

"But it's just a scene."

Taehyung quickly stands up and said he's going to the bathroom and I shrug, continuing watching the movie. When he returns, he sits back down in his previous position, but now a few feet far away from me.

He's starting to act really weird.

"Yah. Are you okay?" I ask and nods silently. I turn my attention back to the movie, but the funny thing in my mind was that Taehyung couldn't handle that scene and it wasn't even that intense.

"How come you couldn't handle watching that scene, Taehyung."

"What?" He said and turned to me and I raised one of my eyebrows up.

"Oh, because I never watch things like that."

"But, don't boys your age watch those things on a daily basis."

"Yeah, but I'd rather watch iron man movies." He said and smiled.

[][][]

[UNEDITED]

Should I add some touchy/smutty scenes with Minjae & Taehyung ??