What's Crackin' Slime

What's crackin' slime I know y'all used to these weak ass stories that you figure out the end by the middle of book but this ain't that, everything I'm finna tell y'all is straight fact on my mama. By the way my name Bri'on but the streets know me as Chase. I ain't nobody special just a project nigga trapped in the game with no way out. I got 2 kids a 5 year oldboy named Hunter and a 3 year old babygirl named Bre'Nai. Everyday I kiss my kids and tell them I love them because truth be told I never know if I'm gone make it back to see them again. But anyways back to the story. So I'm at the mall with my Day 1 sandbox nigga K-9 and shit he just got out from doin 6 years fed time. We choppin it up talkin bout our babymamas, kids, the block, you know reggie everyday shit. He started pointing up the way like "Who that?" When I looked up from my phone, lil mama had me lost for words, I'm talkin bout she 5'4 body like damn, brown skin, swag on point, hair down her back, eyes exotic, with a face of a goddess. I could put 10 stacks right now she foreign. I told him I ain't know but I bet I find out before we leave and check it though it look like she got a friend for you too.