That's My Shawty

We spent a few hours in the mall but like they say time waits for no man and neither do money. eventually we had to get back but first we decided to link up and go bowling tonight. we walked the girls to the car and man Joy had the cleanest range on 6's it was white on white and her rim's was etch with her signature in the center caps. She said its just her work truck her baby was at the crib. We went back to my truck and hopped in. Tre like bruh do she slang dope or something because she got a Griselda Blanco vibe straight boss. I don't know but if so thats cool. I turned up my music and dropped them off. Before K-9 got out he asked if the other day was the first time I met Joy I asked why he said because y'all comfortable with each other like y'all been riding for each other for years. I pulled off without answering. I was headed back to the spot when the police pulled me over on some bullshit. They said they was taking me in because I fit the description of a murder suspect. Before they could book me i called Joy and lil mama came through for me in a major way. She sent her lawyer down there and she made them release me and my car. When i got outside she was waiting on me. One thing sure two things for certain she was down to ride for me and if she keep it that way I'ma give her the world and everything in it.