Truth is

Listen I know Chase tell a good story but this chapter is all me. So I'm making my rounds with with Mo when I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller ID its the police station. I turn down the music and answer. By the time I get off the phone I'm mad as hell. Mo must of noticed the change in my attitude because she done pull her 40 and she like "What's going on?" "These mother fuckers done arrested Chase talking about he a murder suspect in a murder from the other night. Well do they got evidence. Man they can't cuz the night the shit happened he was at the house with me. What about after he left? That's the thing he never left it was just last night. Man I'm finna send my lawyer down there. I call my lawyer and she said she gone meet me down there. Why you going so hard for this cat you just met? To be honest with you I don't really know something about him is different. Damn I've heard of love at first sight and that's what it sound like. You done fucked around and now you falling in love with this cat. Girl he got your nose wide open I just hope he feel the same way. I dropped her off and headed to the police station. I thought about what she had said the whole way there. I ain't want to admit it but as usual Mo was right. I parked out front and sat on my hood waiting for him to come out so I could take him to his truck. Another 25 minutes and I see my lawyer come out. alone. I was thinking the worst. She said they had started processing him when she got there so they had to undo all that shit and he should be out in about another half an hour. I told her thanks peel off a couple hundreds and she went on her merry way. 20 minutes later I looked up from my phone and he was right there. I jumped off the hood of my truck and gave him the world's biggest hug. I let him go and we hopped in the truck we got half way up the block when he said park somewhere. I do as I'm told and turn off the truck. I sit patiently waiting to see what he finna say. 20 minutes go by and he turns and says........(to be continued)