Tree Shaking Time

I pulled up back at the hospital I took a deep breath and walked in. I checked in with the ICU charge nurse and made my way to Chase's room. I walk in and the tears started running down my face. It was killing me seeing him hooked up to all these machines and monitors. I walked over to the bed sat on the edge and I just start talking. "I'm trying to understand how in less than a week I meet my other half, fall madly in love with him and then almost lose you. I hope this the end of this wild shit because I don't think I can take much more of this. It's so hard having to deal with this and not locking myself in the house. I wish you could just get up out this bed and tell me it's going to be okay. I hate this. K-9 is blaming his self. he feel like if he never would of punched on dude while they was locked up you wouldn't be in here. Baby I need you to get through this. I'm trying to be strong. We gone get they asses baby I promise you every last one of them gone bleed. I'm not gone let nobody get between us . I'm gone go hard for mine until my casket drop. baby if you leave me here I'm gone kill you I need you to get up. You should know its going to take more then a bullet to keep me from y'all. Oh my god baby if you ever scare me like that again. I check my phone and see K-9 calling. I answer it on speaker, " What's up bruh? How he doing? I'm right here bruh Its good to hear from you bruh You had us worried for a second. I'm good What's the word We found them. Joy what you wanna do. Sit on them for until 4. Its tree shaking time. When I give the go we gone snatch they asses and throw they ass in the trunk. Let Mo know what's up she can tell y'all where its at. I'll meet y'all there. Call Key and tell her put out the good plastic we having company over.