From Sugar 2 Shit and Back Again

So we walking out the mall and I ain't gone flex I was salty as hell I had to leave shorty in such a rush. I mean shit went from sour to sweet we was vibing real tough getting along all nice and good. It might be worth it though cuz I just can't wait to find out what the fuck story this nigga Tay finna get in this car and spill out we gotta find him first tho. he might have just cost me 40,000.i ask k-9 where this nigga at and at that exact moment we see him getting off the bus We pull up on this cat and I tell him hop in. K-9 turn around like so Bruh what happened. He jump right in with the story like I don't know bruh. I guess somebody told the police where I was at and what was in the car so i'm riding up the interstate and they get behind me. i aint trippin tho boss you know i got my L's insurance no warrants and i aint doing nothing wrong u feel me. then i see task force and a drug dog pull up behind them. they hit the lights i take off i jump off on the next exit. i called tre-8 and them told them where i was setting it down at so they can get it. i bounce on them hit a couple cuts. and was cool now im just waiting on the lil niggas to hit me back. well you better get on that phone with yo lil dudes and get me my shit before i have to air some shit out. he hop on his phone like they dropped it at the spot. i call my cat at the spot and they story check out. i drop Tay off and tell him i just wasted 3 hours on this bullshit be more careful cuz it might not go this good next time. We had been out the way for a minute so we had to get back so We drop him off with promises to link soon.we went back to the hood and kept making our rounds. The money was calling and I ain't never been one to ignore my people so I made my couple juggs. K-9 was on his last bop when this number popped up neither of us recognized. So I answer my line and low and behold its lil mama from the mall, Joy. She like is it still ladies choice tonight or nah? I'm like yea what you wanna do. She say I think I can come up with something. I chuckle she giggle it was cute. She say I have to go but I'll text you the address I'll be ready at 8. Be there on time, oh and wear something comfy. And with that the call was over.