Powder Blue Dreams and Purple Roses

It's 7:58 and I'm standing at Joy front door. Now I'm finna knock on the door but before I do I do a self check. Man i gotta say I'm fly as hell. I got on some white timbs with some 8732 jeans with the powder blue and white trim.Its a little breezy so I put on my powder blue and wheat blutton up with a crisp white tee underneath.i just knew i was fresh as hell i had just come from the barber and with the ice around my neck, in my ear and my platinum bezel plus I was smelling good. Can y'all say GQ smooth. So I take one last second to settle my nerves I check the time its 8 on the dot. I knock on the door and wait. I hear just a minute from the other side and a few seconds later I'm greeted by her full smile with dimples on display. I was surprised she was dressed comfy as hell. Her hair pulled up in a tight ponytail not a hair outta place. She had on the same color as me i guess great minds think a like. She had on this form fittiong powder blue nike track suit with the matching forces. She was still smiling so I started grinning to. she like hey i hope it wasn't to hard to find. I'm like naw but these are for you and from behind my back I pull a bouquet of 18 long stemmed purple roses. She invites me in and while she putting the flowers in water she asks me why purple roses. I chuckle and say because purple is a a sign of royalty and I'm tryna make you my queen.She giggles and says wow what a breath of fresh air. So you mean to tell me you're both a gangster and a gentleman? Is there anything you can't do well? Naw lil mama everything I do I do it to the best of my ability. She like is that so? I step up to close the distance and say stick with me long enough and I promise you'll find out.