Interrupted

So I ain't gone flex and act like I wasn't on shorty but it was something about her that had me tryna see what she really bout but i could tell it ain't been no thoroughbred niggas stepping to her cuz she was genuinely surprised at my response. then she hit me with some straight up humble left field shit. she was like oh my god i didn't mean to come off like a money hungry bitch or nothing but these guys around here." i stopped her right there like lil mama save the explanations i ain't ya man or ya daddy I ain't know rookie I know how this shit go. but what you doing a little later tonight like around say 8-9 ish. she like i don't know probably sit at the crib and chill maybe order some food. i told her naw that what you was gone do i think ya plans might of just changed. she looked at me with a challenge in her eye like oh really now .i told her hell yea we can do whatever you like ladies choice we can go to the movies out to eat or we can discuss these big faces. its whatever to me. man tell me why this nigga K-9 choose this moment of all times to run up with some bull ass shit he like man bruh i see y'all getting along good and all but we gotta go. why whats going on he like bruh we gotta go get this dumb ass nigga Tay he done fucked around got caught up with the feds and then he ran and left the work its a total loss man i look at shorty and tell her i gotta go but our plans still on i just gotta get this nigga for he do something else stupid she like its cool boo i understand but before i walked away i looked shorty in the face and told her this my number lock it in and use it ya heard me she gave me this sexy lil smirk and said you know that i willl.