Coffee & Kush

Me and Joy stayed up talking and sexing until like 3 in the morning. Lil mama curled up into my side and put her head on my chest. She said goodnight baby and she was sleep. I kissed her on the forehead and followed suit. I woke up to my alarm and an empty bed. It's a quarter past 6 and due to my uh,"late night activities" I'm starving. Now that I think about it I swear I smell food. I wanna find something to eat but first thing I gotta get my hygiene on point you feel me. I can't go kiss my lady with morning breath. Once I freshen up I head down the hallway to where I think the kitchen is. I walk in and lil mama cooking and dancing and singing in my button up from last night. She getting it too. I had been watching her for like 5 minutes so I crept up and wrapped my arms around her little waist letting my presence be known. She turned around with a "Good morning baby" and a kiss. "Chef Boy-ar-Bae you got it working in here." " Why thank you and believe it or not it taste even better than it smells." "If that's the case I just might marry yo ass." "Quit playing and roll up." I do as I'm told and watch my lady finish whipping in the kitchen. We carry our food to the living room and settle on the couch. We turn on the news and I just think we act like we've been together for years not hours. We get halfway through breakfast before her phone start going off with mine starting right after hers. "I guess our romantic breakfast is going to be cut short." She gave me a kiss and tossed me my phone. "It's cool baby the game stops for no one now answer ya phone it's K-9."